Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Susanne Hackbarth
Forum: Needlework December 27th 06, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Susanne Hackbarth
Garfield the Cat

Good morning everyone and Happy Holidays to you all.

Does anyone know if Garfield is available in Cross Stitch. I have searched
all over the internet and found pictures, but no cross stitch. My...
Forum: Needlework September 11th 06, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By Susanne Hackbarth
Paternayan yarn numbers

Yes, to the Dolls, what a good memory! I wish I had all three finished
after all these years. I only have a few rows of the green at the very
bottom to finish, and then the braid...
Forum: Needlework September 6th 06, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By Susanne Hackbarth
Paternayan yarn numbers

"bungadora" wrote in message
The dolls? I remember that one.
Dora

Yes, to the Dolls, what a good memory! I...
Forum: Needlework September 6th 06, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By Susanne Hackbarth
Paternayan yarn numbers

What luck! I was hoping to find someone on this newsgroup that might know if
these Paternayan numbers have changed. I was looking for #520, for an OLD
1976 project I am working on. No. 520 is a...
Forum: Needlework August 20th 06, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Susanne Hackbarth
Knitting Pattern

If anyone can find those instructions for me before I start knitting this
baby blanket, Auntie Karen would be much obliged.

Karen, I found...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5