HELP!! Does anyone own a Janome MC 6600p by [email protected]
I inherited this beautiful machine when my Mum died 2 years ago and everything was going fine until something happened and I cannot get the presser foot to go to it's lowest extent. There is a gap of around 2-3mm when the foot lever is in it's lowest position which means that it is not possible to...
Today 12:27 AM
by Irene in CNY Go to last post
1 114 Quilting