Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Needlework February 14th 17, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
New pics

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 3:08:30 PM UTC-6, Joan Erickson wrote:

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone, but there are really very few that enter in
our county fair. My only real competition is a...
Forum: Needlework February 4th 17, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
New pics

On Friday, February 3, 2017 at 2:25:14 PM UTC-6, Joan Erickson wrote:
Hi all!

I posted some new pics to my album in rctnp. I stitched them a while
back but finally just got them framed.
Forum: Needlework February 4th 17, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
ping violet

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 3:55:49 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 1:39:44 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Hi, I just approved you and hope you...
Forum: Needlework February 4th 17, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
ping violet

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 1:39:44 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Hi, I just approved you and hope you are busy enjoying all the

Ack...I still can't get in. I think my chromebook is...
Forum: Needlework February 4th 17, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
New pics

--
Joan

See my pictures he ...
Forum: Needlework January 15th 17, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
back of my needlepoint getting fuzzy...solutions?

Hello everyone! By the way I'm Janie...the one from MN who is trying to start a stitching group in my area (so far no takers). I changed my profile name to Violet Stitches to correspond with my group...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6