Showing results 1 to 25 of 371
Search took 5.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mika
Forum: Quilting August 18th 10, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Mika
Newsreader

Ok so I didn't mark this OT because I desperately need your help
because I miss you all so very much and I'm so darn frustrated and
want to get back to the group. I MISS YOU ALL. So here's the...
Forum: Quilting April 8th 10, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Mika
OT - Grrr Can't get mail set up

Ok Computer techies I need help. DH got me a new computer for my
birthday last month and I've been trying to get my mail and newreader
set up. Well it seems that Microsoft decided that Outlook...
Forum: Quilting April 8th 10, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mika
Quilt Notions & Travel Questions

On Mar 27, 2:25*pm, Hanne wrote:
The threadcutters are explicitly forbidded for carry-on, see the TSA
website:

Forum: Quilting April 8th 10, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mika
Quilt Notions & Travel Questions

On Mar 27, 1:17*pm, Mary in Rock Island IL
wrote:
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/screening_experience.shtm

Forum: Quilting April 8th 10, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mika
Quilt Notions & Travel Questions

On Mar 27, 11:46*am, Maureen Wozniak wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:48:38 -0500, Roberta wrote
(in article ):

No idea, every...
Forum: Quilting June 29th 09, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Mika
New Name

Ok so this is sort of not quilt related just group related and that's why I
didn't put the OT in the subject line. Since I don't think I have to worry
about my stalker from the past anymore, I have...
Forum: Quilting June 29th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Mika
Busy Times

Oh Polly what a true joy you are. Thank you so much. Yes it will be a very
long time before I have a chance to be bored. They are definitely a
challenge too. Somehow though, I think we will...
Forum: Quilting June 29th 09, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Mika
Busy Times

"Sandy" wrote in message
In article ,

Good to hear from you, Kim! I hope...
Forum: Quilting June 29th 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Mika
Busy Times

Whew!!! I was so hoping that things would quiet down and slow down once we
got into our house. Oh how wrong I was. The same week we closed on the house
we got the news that two more grandbabies are...
Forum: Quilting April 18th 09, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Mika
OT prayers needed

Hugs and prayers coming his way. I hope all goes well and he has a full,
uneventful and quick recovery.

Hugs,
Mika

"Taria" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 18th 09, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Mika
OT - He's Here

"Sandy" wrote in message news:invalid-

My goodness, Mika, your family has been *busy*! ;) Congratulations to
all!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
Forum: Quilting April 18th 09, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Ok I finally got the pictures of Julian uploaded to my webshots page. They
are in the Family album on the last page for anyone who wants to take a look
at the latest little darling that we've added...
Forum: Quilting April 15th 09, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Mika
OT - He's Here

We welcomed Grandbaby #6/Grandson #5 today. Julian Anthony arrived at 2:47
pm weighing it at 7 lbs. 9 ozs. and 21 inches long. Happy and healthy. Mom
and Baby Julian are both doing good. Now we...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 09, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 62
Posted By Mika
OT - Prayers and good thoughts for Jeanne

Jeanne, I am so sorry for your loss. I know it's not much comfort but Tim is
in Heaven with my brother Butch and his baby angel Cammie, so he has some
wonderful company. My prayers and hugs are...
Forum: Quilting March 17th 09, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Mika
OT prayers needed--now home

Hugs and prayers to the family Mary. Little Ethan is with my dear baby
niece, Cammie and her wonderful daddy, Butch (my brother) now. So he has
some terrific company there in Heaven, along with all...
Forum: Quilting March 17th 09, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Mika
Batting

I know I'm three days behind on this but my parents bought a roll of 120"
poly batting to put on their HQ16. They said that when they took it out of
the bag it expanded so much that they couldn't...
Forum: Quilting March 11th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Mika
OT - Rough Week - Need Prayers - Update

"Sandy" wrote in message
In article ,

Woohoo! Kim, I'm so glad things seem to...
Forum: Quilting March 11th 09, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Mika
OT - Rough Week - Need Prayers - Update

You got it Taria. Got to scrub the walls and primer it first to cover the
nicotine stains. Then the paint. Oh I can't wait to see the transformation.
I took my Brother embroidery machine, Brother...
Forum: Quilting March 11th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Mika
OT - Rough Week - Need Prayers - Update

Wow! I've never seen it Polly. It's not very often that I get to watch HGTV
though. I'll have to check into it. I think we'll mostly be putting the
primer on the walls tomorrow night though. The...
Forum: Quilting March 11th 09, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Mika
OT - Rough Week - Need Prayers - Update

I want to thank all of you for the wonderful posts of good thoughts and
prayers. It's been a comfort. My friend, Brenda, is still healing from the
surgery and won't start treatments for a bit. But...
Forum: Quilting March 8th 09, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Mika
OT - Rough Week - Need Prayers

This past week has been a tough one. We were supposed to close on our house
Friday and Thursday evening we were told that the lawyers didn't even have
it on their schedules. Then the underwriters...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 09, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By Mika
OT, prayers please

Good thoughts and prayers are on their way. I'm so sorry to hear that you
have to go through this. As a friend told me over the weekend though, God
has a plan, we may not know or understand what it...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 09, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Mika
OT Prayers Needed

Good thoughts and prayers coming your way. Hope he has an uneventful
recovery.

Hugs,
Mika

"Bobbie Sews More" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting February 19th 09, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Mika
Syracuse Meet-up???

Is anyone here from the Syracuse, NY area? I'll be there Monday if anyone is
interested in a meet-up. If so, email me privately at tajmahal56 @
hotmail.com but take out the spaces and I'll give...
Forum: Quilting February 18th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Mika
OT request for DD

Debra, I saw Bri's video and it was just too cute. If she is just looking
for a job where she can travel would she be interested in being a flight
attendant? If so, she needs to go to the aircraft...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 371