Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Beads January 30th 07, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
handmade goods by local artists at fair prices?

I'm looking for an eclectic mix of unique items crafted by independent
artists based in North America. Functional art made from new and
reclaimed wood, metal, glass and textiles.
for People. for...
Forum: Glass January 30th 07, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
handmade goods by local artists at fair prices?

I'm looking for an eclectic mix of unique items crafted by independent
artists based in North America. Functional art made from new and
reclaimed wood, metal, glass and textiles.
for People. for...
Forum: Glass November 8th 06, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Handmade artwork, glass, fused glass near Portland Oregon

Does anyone have any good pointers to handmade crafts near Portland,
OR?

Primarily I'm interested in fused glass, glass beads, stained glass
windows, or glass vases.

http://www.mixtgoods.com
Forum: Beads November 8th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Portland, Oregon ~ Bead Show Sunday Nov. 5th (Kinda ADish)

Interesting. Will have to check it out!

http://www.mixtgoods.com

On Nov 4, 10:47 pm, "Paulette Insall"
wrote:
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4