Showing results 1 to 25 of 261
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SpikeDriver
Forum: Yarn March 19th 10, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By SpikeDriver
Socks?

On 3/18/2010 6:41 PM, DA wrote:

"Maureen Miller" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I have a question. I knit...
Forum: Yarn March 11th 10, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By SpikeDriver
Dennis's Gail has a birthday today

On 3/9/2010 10:12 PM, Katherine wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:11 am, Nora wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

And me, too!

Forum: Yarn March 9th 10, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By SpikeDriver
All knitters have fun

On 3/8/2010 5:47 PM, LindaLee wrote:
On Mar 7, 12:27 pm, wrote:
All knitters should have fun , whether we are veterans , or just
learned to knit and purl
Forum: Yarn March 9th 10, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By SpikeDriver
Hello all

On 3/8/2010 10:27 PM, Brenda wrote:
I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself !

My name is Brenda

Hope to make friends here !
Hello Brenda,
My name is Dennis, you will...
Forum: Yarn March 6th 10, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By SpikeDriver
Dennis's Gail has a birthday today

On 3/4/2010 11:10 PM, mirjam wrote:
Hallo Dennis ,
Mazal Tov to both Gail and You , i hope she feels better and that you
will have a nice day .
mirjam
Thanks dear friend
Forum: Yarn March 5th 10, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On 3/4/2010 1:11 PM, LindaLee wrote:
On Mar 4, 12:36 pm, wrote:
On 3/4/2010 9:11 AM, Nora Balcer wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday...
Forum: Yarn March 5th 10, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On 3/4/2010 11:36 AM, Olwyn.Mary wrote:
On 3/4/2010 9:11 AM, Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

Hugs,

Nora
Forum: Yarn March 5th 10, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By SpikeDriver
Dennis's Gail has a birthday today

On 3/4/2010 9:11 AM, Nora Balcer wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Wish Gail a very happy birthday from me please.

Hugs,

Nora
Nora, I did.
Forum: Yarn February 27th 10, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By SpikeDriver
knitting in green , knitting with Multi multi colors knittingfor fun

On 2/26/2010 4:41 AM, LindaLee wrote:
On Feb 26, 12:43 am, wrote:
Yesterday a woman asked me in which colors i like to knit and if i am
not tired of it ?
i...
Forum: Yarn February 25th 10, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By SpikeDriver
hahahahahah

On 2/25/2010 4:35 AM, mirjam wrote:
http://www.stitch-witch.net/knittinghumor.html

THANK MIRJAM.

Dennis
Forum: Yarn February 6th 10, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By SpikeDriver
boooooohooo where are you all ?

On 2/4/2010 10:58 PM, mirjam wrote:
On Feb 4, 8:54 pm, wrote:
Thank you Mirjam,

Could you email me a picture. :)

Hugs,
Dennis& Gail

On...
Forum: Yarn February 4th 10, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By SpikeDriver
boooooohooo where are you all ?

Thank you Mirjam,

Could you email me a picture. :)

Hugs,
Dennis & Gail
Forum: Yarn February 1st 10, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By SpikeDriver
boooooohooo where are you all ?

On 1/31/2010 2:59 PM, mirjam wrote:
Dennis since i always gave them away , i don`t have one to
photogrpah , but i will try and translate my pattern , not tonight ,
but tomorrow
mirjam
It...
Forum: Yarn January 31st 10, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By SpikeDriver
boooooohooo where are you all ?

On 1/30/2010 3:28 AM, mirjam wrote:

Dennis

It looks a lot like my hat , but i add a longer for part which i knit
as a trinale , which can be tucked under the shirt opening for added
Forum: Yarn January 29th 10, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By SpikeDriver
boooooohooo where are you all ?

On 1/26/2010 1:09 AM, mirjam wrote:

I am working on my 15th helmet liner for our youngsters serving in the
cold desert and mountain nights abroad.

Dennis

Hallo Dennis ,
May all...
Forum: Yarn January 25th 10, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 25
Posted By SpikeDriver
boooooohooo where are you all ?

On 1/24/2010 1:58 AM, mirjam wrote:
Anybody here
mirjam
I am working on my 15th helmet liner for our youngsters serving in the
cold desert and mountain nights abroad.

Dennis
Forum: Yarn January 6th 10, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By SpikeDriver
Looking for some yarn

On 1/5/2010 7:39 AM, DA wrote:

Thanks DA,

I will use the sight also.

Nice to hear from you again. I often wonder where every one is.

Dennis & Gail
Forum: Yarn January 5th 10, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By SpikeDriver
Looking for some yarn

On 1/4/2010 9:37 PM, DA wrote:

"wiggy" wrote in message
Hi -

My name is Linda and I used...
Forum: Yarn December 31st 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By SpikeDriver
WANTED: Missoni Yarn

On 12/31/2009 1:53 PM, theskittleskid wrote:
Missoni
yarn
Try Ebay, I saw 3 there.

Dennis
Forum: Yarn December 30th 09, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By SpikeDriver
Still knitting hats.

I have been doing the "London Beanie" ,
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/hats/london-beanie.htm

It's actually a little more complicated of a decrease than what I do.
Just like to do...
Forum: Yarn December 16th 09, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By SpikeDriver
knitting crocheting for so many years , may be

On 12/16/2009 12:13 AM, mirjam wrote:

So sweet, Gail and I have had the same thought and a penny for every
stitch I have crocheted or knitted. I have not knitted or crocheted as
long as...
Forum: Yarn December 15th 09, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By SpikeDriver
knitting crocheting for so many years , may be

On 12/15/2009 6:40 AM, mirjam wrote:
From timer to time as i look at the many knitted and crocheted things,
i made and use , or my family uses, and than i remember things i made
for presents i...
Forum: Yarn December 15th 09, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By SpikeDriver
meeting an old sweater

On 12/13/2009 9:45 PM, Mary wrote:

So many people have asked, "Why do you take so long to knit something
that takes so long, when you can go to the store and get it in a couple
of...
Forum: Yarn December 15th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By SpikeDriver
meeting an old sweater

On 12/13/2009 8:38 PM, Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply wrote:
Spikedriver wrote:

So many people have asked, "Why do you take so long to knit something
that takes so long, when you...
Forum: Yarn December 14th 09, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By SpikeDriver
meeting an old sweater

Mirjam,