Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: shannon
Forum: Yarn October 21st 08, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By shannon
Shearing Day Open House - Oct 18

On Oct 20, 1:54 pm, Rick wrote:
On Oct 16, 9:48 pm, shannon wrote:

On Oct 14, 10:48 am, Rick wrote:

On...
Forum: Yarn October 20th 08, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By shannon
I got a question about a pattern.

On Oct 18, 8:25 pm, (I love my doggie) wrote:
On http;//www.bevscountrycottage.com/kp2.htmlif you see way it made. I
wondering is there a way to convert this pattern into a...
Forum: Yarn October 20th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By shannon
Wanted--Pattern for V-Neck Top-Down Cardigan

On Oct 20, 10:43 am, "YarnWright" wrote:
patetc spun a FINE 'yarn':

+You just jogged my memory. I have a book on top-down raglans from
+Spinnerin! It was one of the...
Forum: Yarn October 17th 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By shannon
Shearing Day Open House - Oct 18

On Oct 14, 10:48 am, Rick wrote:
On Oct 13, 6:06 pm, "YarnWright" wrote:

Rick spun a FINE 'yarn':

+Hello everybody!
+
+We...
Forum: Yarn October 17th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By shannon
knitting on double pointed needles

On Oct 12, 7:52 pm, (penny55) wrote:
Just a quick question - I never knitted on double pointed needles.Do you
just kast on the stitches evenly around and knit...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5