Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 3.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: flitterbit
Forum: Needlework April 12th 09, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By flitterbit
OT a little prayer please...

Dawne Peterson wrote:
for my DD, whose silly big dog swallowed some ibuprofen gel caps and has
been touch and go since Thursday. A little prayer for dog Remy too. He is
only 2, and DD...
Forum: Needlework February 27th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 157
Posted By flitterbit
LNS in Alabamastan - Ping Gillian

lucille wrote:

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:22:59 -0500, flitterbit...
Forum: Needlework February 24th 09, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 157
Posted By flitterbit
LNS in Alabamastan - Ping Gillian

lucille wrote:

"flitterbit" wrote in message
Dawne Peterson wrote:
"flitterbit" wrote
Imho, it may be acceptable,...
Forum: Needlework February 24th 09, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

lucille wrote:

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:18:48 -0500, "lucille"...
Forum: Needlework February 23rd 09, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 157
Posted By flitterbit
LNS in Alabamastan - Ping Gillian

Dawne Peterson wrote:
"flitterbit" wrote
Imho, it may be acceptable, but using "guys" to refer to a mixed group
strikes me as dismissive of any women in said group. I'm more inclined to...
Forum: Needlework February 23rd 09, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 157
Posted By flitterbit
LNS in Alabamastan - Ping Gillian

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:44:22 -0500, Ericka
opined:

lucretia borgia wrote:

I don't want the language to remain static, there would be...
Forum: Needlework January 2nd 09, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By flitterbit
Copyright Question

Dawne Peterson wrote:
The thing to remember about copyright is that you may not increase the
number of instances of the work in existence without payment to the author.

Libraries buy books,...
Forum: Needlework December 20th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By flitterbit
OT Things you would not learn if the weather were not 40somethingbelow C....

wrote:
On Dec 19, 2:41 am, Karen C in California wrote:

We now know how to insulate, too. But when these houses were built 100
years ago, they...
Forum: Needlework December 13th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 183
Posted By flitterbit
OT Names , was And time for

Gillian Murray wrote:
flitterbit wrote:
anne wrote:
says...

One would think that Lucille wasn't a particularly difficult name to
spell but it's...
Forum: Needlework December 13th 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 183
Posted By flitterbit
And time for

anne wrote:
says...

One would think that Lucille wasn't a particularly difficult name to spell
but it's misspelled on my birth certificate. My mother, who was born...
Forum: Needlework December 4th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By flitterbit
It's me, Lucille

lucillez wrote:
Testing to see if I'm back or still out there somewhere.

You seem to be back!
Forum: Needlework December 3rd 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By flitterbit
Inexpensive but priceless pillows

anne wrote:
Despite sewing machine clutch that's not working and battery eating digital
camera, somewhat large by 'net standards pictures of finished pillows can be
found at...
Forum: Needlework November 27th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 105
Posted By flitterbit
(no subject)

Lucille wrote:
"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:51:44 -0600, Jangchub...
Forum: Needlework November 22nd 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By flitterbit
Dear Red States

Pat P wrote:
"flitterbit" wrote in message
dark.angel wrote:
In article , Karen C...
Forum: Needlework November 18th 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By flitterbit
OT Women's choices was Dear Red States

Jangchub wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:26:41 -0600, Olwyn Mary
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:17:22 GMT, lucretia borgia
Forum: Needlework November 18th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By flitterbit
I'm back (I think)

Olwyn.Mary wrote:
Just testing. Been unable to post for about three weeks, Teranews
stopped accepting my posts. Tried Motzarella, but had a heck of a time
persuading it to work with...
Forum: Needlework November 16th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By flitterbit
Automatic needle threader

wrote:
I just received my Lee Valley Tools Christmas catalogue, and there's a
neat little gadget for threading your needle automatically. You can
see it on their website,...
Forum: Needlework November 13th 08, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 58
Posted By flitterbit
Wish list

anne wrote:
What stitching design or accessory or tool or fiber or trip would you
love to have?

I'd love to attend Country Bumpkin's Beating Around the Bush or have
a Beryl Cook...
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By flitterbit
Dear Red States

Lucille wrote:
"flitterbit" wrote in message
lucretia borgia wrote:
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:18:42 -0600, "Dawne...
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By flitterbit
Dear Red States

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:18:42 -0600, "Dawne Peterson"
opined:

I would be more impressed with the great "blue" state of California
if its...
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By flitterbit
Congratulations with you New elected President

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:06:25 -0600, "Šawn" opined:

"Karen C in California" wrote in message
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By flitterbit
Dear Red States

dark.angel wrote:
In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

Dear Red States:

snipped
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By flitterbit
Dear Red States

Pat P wrote:
"Jinx Minx" wrote in message
"Karen C in California" wrote in message
Forum: Needlework October 1st 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By flitterbit
FYI: supply antique furniture and bathroom furnitures

Laury Walkey wrote:
I got spammed by this person today after posting my query about table
stands.

Cheers,

OLIVER wrote:
we are the factory specialized in making the antique...
Forum: Needlework September 29th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 114
Posted By flitterbit
Might be off topic - reading slump

Jangchub wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 06:34:32 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

Read them - as a once in a while read, vampires etc are fun. It just seems
that all the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 79