Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cheryl[_3_]
Forum: Yarn November 2nd 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
AAAaaaaa!!!!.. I'm a few yards short on yarn to finish...

I am not a knitter.. and so I may not have a good idea at all.. but if it is
long sleeved.. could you make it short sleeved and have enough yarn to
finish the project? Or even make it 3/4...
Forum: Yarn November 2nd 08, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
What Has Happened to This Newsgroup??

As a newcomer, I think it would be great to get this group going again. Lets
do something fun. Are we allowed to swap patterns? Is there something that
someone would like to try and never has?...
Forum: Yarn October 30th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Don`t laugh , i am crocheting another ..........

Thanks for the welcome. I'm always looking for fellow crocheters to chat
with and share patterns.

--
~ Cheryl

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message...
Forum: Yarn October 29th 08, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Don`t laugh , i am crocheting another ..........

Thank you I received them!

--
~ Cheryl

wrote in message
Cheryl ,
Forum: Yarn October 28th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Don`t laugh , i am crocheting another ..........

I'm sorry.. I just found this group.. and I was just wondering.... what is a
MOEBIOUS? As relating to yarn of course lol

--
~ Cheryl

wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5