Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Polly S.
Forum: Beads April 4th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Polly S.
OT - Need jewelry finding vibes

Patti wrote:

I know this is sort of weird, especially since I'm not Catholic, but
try praying to St.Anthony. He is the saint of lost objects. These
prayers really do work. Once I came in...
Forum: Beads April 4th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Polly S.
lampwork EYE CANDY!! Just for fun :-) & torture

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Hi, everybody -- long time no see.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ?!!!!!

How are y'all... how have you guys been??? Hope all is well and that
goodgood things are what have kept you so...
Forum: Beads April 4th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Polly S.
Source for Mesh Findings?

Beadbimbo wrote:
Hi all,

I've wanted to try some mesh. Does anyone have a good source for the
findings?

I have an old B&B (2005) with an ad for Designer's Findings in
Forum: Beads April 3rd 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Polly S.
OT - Need jewelry finding vibes

I seldom wear jewerly I've made (never taking off 2 silver chains, one
with 2 small baby shoe charms and one with a jade buddha). Recently I
finished a copper and serpentine necklace with bracelet...
Forum: Beads March 2nd 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Polly S.
OT - Can't stand it (pseudo rant) ;)

wrote:
On Feb 23, 8:21 pm, "Polly S." wrote:

lol That's my plan for tomorrow. I'm currently car-less and have been at
the mercy of others...
Forum: Beads February 24th 07, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Polly S.
OT - Can't stand it (pseudo rant) ;)

wrote:
Well I tend to be fairly agressive so I'd just go on up and knock on
their door. You can always act dumb and pretend you thought they were
open and then ask when...
Forum: Beads February 23rd 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Polly S.
OT - Can't stand it (pseudo rant) ;)

Dawn ^..^ wrote:
Well,... the nerve of those ruthless teasers!!!....LOL!!!
Hope you get your new bead store real soon, Polly.

Me too! Well, I'm not fooling myself and totally expect to see...
Forum: Beads February 23rd 07, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Polly S.
OT - Can't stand it (pseudo rant) ;)

Headline should read... New LBS: fact or phantom? :)

About a month ago, driving down a busy street, I spotted a large sign
leaning against the side of an old house (used to be a palm reader's...
Forum: Beads February 20th 07, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Polly S.
ad - royal empath by Jill

tatercat wrote:
Dare she tell?

http://www.justbeads.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=856501319

She is so very beautiful! I love the very 'arabesque' detail on the back.

--
Forum: Beads February 19th 07, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2

....gramma!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAwoZMc7JnA

--
Polly
don't spook my groove...

email - webmaster at beadfulheart dot com
Forum: Beads February 19th 07, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Polly S.
Shirley touching base

Shirley Shone wrote:
Been busy since New year.
First I had 5 hospital appointments. I am coping well with the diabetes
but not had any results back from the heart tests yet.

I have been...
Forum: Beads February 12th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Polly S.
New work, BAD pics!

Dawn ^..^ wrote:
Beautiful necklaces Polly!
And so glad to see you back here!

Thank you... it's good to be posting again!

--
Polly
don't spook my groove...
Forum: Beads February 12th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Polly S.
New work, BAD pics!

Beadbimbo wrote:
Lovely work. I especially like the Rhyolite piece!

Thanks! It is a beautiful pendant, with more colors than the pic shows!

--
Polly
don't spook my groove...

Temp pics of some of the pieces I've been working on the last couple of
weeks, including my first necklace using a TINK bead!!! I seem to be
having some problem with the (close & macro) focus on my...
Forum: Beads February 12th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Polly S.
Let's try to post more, ok?

Patti wrote:
I have this idea. Although I like the ads on this n/g, I really miss
our members' posts about what they are doing design wise, what they've
seen which inspires them, etc.

What...
Forum: Beads January 31st 07, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Polly S.
OUCH

Gold/Copper tone Necklace Nipple chain body jewelry

http://snipurl.com/18uqm

--
Polly
don't spook my groove...

email - webmaster at beadfulheart dot com
Forum: Beads January 30th 07, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Polly S.
ad - 'of the river' by Jill

tatercat wrote:
Ooooooooo....I wasn't going for tears as a reaction! Sorry. :-P
Thanks, Jill

lol No! The tears are for my bead buying state at the moment!!! :(

But the good news is, for some...
Forum: Beads January 29th 07, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Polly S.
ad - 'of the river' by Jill

tatercat wrote:
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=854514697

You're all in my thots...been busy just like everyone else it seems.
Where does the day go?

Thanks...
Forum: Beads January 11th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Polly S.
Happy Birthday Shirley!!!!

Kathy wrote:
It's Shirley Shone's Birthday!
Let's all give her a big cyber birthday hug ((((((((((hug))))))))

Happy Birthday Shirley!

KathyH

Forum: Beads December 30th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Polly S.
Ah hem!!! It's my birthday....

Patti wrote:
Ah, the curse of December birthdays, especially the ones between
Christmas and New Years. Mine is today - I'm off to go shopping (not
for beads) with the gift cards I got for...
Forum: Beads December 30th 06, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 22
Posted By Polly S.
What to call this shape shell pendant?

m3rma1d wrote:
Flic wrote:

I have an excuse for not knowing what go-go was though as I'm only 21

That's not an excuse.
Or, well--not a good one, anyhoo...
I'm not that much...
Forum: Beads December 20th 06, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Polly S.
OT - crawling back to the land of the living...

Well... after one hell of a month of bronchitis and pleurisy and now a
very weak 19 lbs lighter I thought I should try to catch up and check in.

The absolute worse thing about being sick this time...
Forum: Beads December 20th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Polly S.
Wire Guardian Protectors

I had never seen those before a few days ago but found some while
looking for tools... http://snipurl.com/15f5g (more pics on using them).

I'm still debating trying them. The item cost there is a...
Forum: Beads November 23rd 06, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 24
Posted By Polly S.
More Lookie Loos

Vibrant Jewels wrote:
Don't you get tired of such RARE stuff? It's gettin' so RARE stuff is quite
common... sheesh... RARE stuff used to be RARELY seen, I wonder how many
thousands of...
Forum: Beads November 5th 06, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Polly S.
LOL Little swimmer!!!

http://snipurl.com/118za