Looking for outerwear sewing kits by [email protected]
On Saturday, September 14, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Murray Cameron wrote: Hi, I'm new to the internet (my husband finally talked me into checking out the sewing newsgroups ....). There used to be a company in Brockville (Canada) which sold outerwear sewing kits - these were excellent...
Yesterday 11:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 5 Sewing
Looking for outerwear sewing kits by [email protected]
On Saturday, September 14, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Murray Cameron wrote: Hi, I'm new to the internet (my husband finally talked me into checking out the sewing newsgroups ....). There used to be a company in Brockville (Canada) which sold outerwear sewing kits - these were excellent...
Yesterday 11:16 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 3 Sewing