Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kristen Ryan
Forum: Sewing August 29th 08, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 0
Posted By Kristen Ryan
drapery

For those of you interested in making custom draperies for your home I am
offering free advice and have 25 years of hands-on experience. Here is my
site: drapery101.blogspot.com. It is new and...
Forum: Sewing January 8th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By Kristen Ryan
Duvet cover for blanket without ties

You can go to any sewing supply store and puchase a package of twill tape.
You can sew pieces of twill tape at each corner long enough to tie to the
ties you say are in the duvet cover. Even new...
Forum: Sewing December 27th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By Kristen Ryan
SILK CURTAINS

If you are still looking for an answer, I have a few ideas: First, I would
pin the tape closely so the fabric does not move underneath. The thickness
of your interlining is most likely affecting...
Forum: Sewing December 27th 06, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 2
Posted By Kristen Ryan
Wiss scissors?

I have a small drapery business and I use the WISS scissors. One of my
suppliers sells on-line - I do not think you have to have an account in
order to buy from them. They are "Atlanta Thread and...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4