Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AllisonH
Forum: Quilting November 19th 15, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By AllisonH
Need finishing help in SFBA

Hi Nellie,
There are a lot of requests to join the FB group. Since it is a closed
group each request has to be approved and the process bogs down at
times. What first name do you use on FB? With...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 15, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By AllisonH
I actually made something!

Hi Dee
There are a lot of requests to join the FB group. Since it is a closed
group each request has to be approved and the process bogs down at
times. What first name do you use on FB? With that...
Forum: Quilting May 7th 15, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By AllisonH
Why are my replies not going to the NG?

Good!! It's working....just have to wait a minute!
Sometimes it's hard to be patient. :)

On 06/05/2015 10:19 PM, AllisonH wrote:
Testing....does this go to the newsgroup??

Allison
Forum: Quilting May 7th 15, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By AllisonH
Why are my replies not going to the NG?

Testing....does this go to the newsgroup??

Allison

On 27/04/2015 10:12 AM, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
On 4/25/2015 4:22 PM, Janner wrote:
On 25/04/15 14:51, Bobbie Sews More...
Forum: Quilting May 7th 15, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By AllisonH
NG reader was Quick and Easy?

And I'll agree as well. I have both AIOE and thunderbird. I like how
easy it is to follow threads - just like a conversation.

Allison in Montreal

On 01/05/2015 6:44 PM, Louise Nieland wrote:
Forum: Quilting May 7th 15, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By AllisonH
Quick and Easy?

Disappearing nine patch is my easiest pattern. You can arrange the
blocks differently to change the look. You could mix and match colours
to make them coordinate but still unique.

Allison

On...
Forum: Quilting September 7th 14, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By AllisonH
old vs new quilting books

The first really "old" quilting book that I read was "Old Patchwork
Quilts and the Women Who Made Them" by Ruth Finley. It also has lovely
bits of history mixed in with advice about sewing a quilt....
Forum: Quilting September 5th 14, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By AllisonH
Can you see me

I can see you in Canada!

This is my first posting with aioe too - I didn't want to renew the paid
subscription with my previous subscriber so I was really happy to see
the recommendations for free...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8