Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M Enneking
Forum: Quilting March 21st 10, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By M Enneking
best way to mark a quilt

I have pieced a top for a baby quilt, and have found a book with designs I
would like to use. Have not done this before, and wonder how I should go
about transferring the designs to the quilt. The...
Forum: Quilting February 10th 10, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By M Enneking
oops

Today I finally had a chance to work on a baby quilt for my newest
grandchild. I cut the pieces a few weeks ago, and I forgot something very
important. One fabric is a stripe, cut into twelve...
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 10, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By M Enneking
charm squares

Would like suggestions about using charm squares. I have my eye on some
William Morris fabric squares, and don't know if I should buy additional
yardage for sashing, or just what I should do with...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 10, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By M Enneking
Ot; Obsession with doing things right

Congrats on your efforts to make your surroundings more pleasing. The bins
are really nice looking. My question is why you have them in your basement.
First you have to carry items downstairs to...
Forum: Quilting January 10th 10, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By M Enneking
Magazine subscriptions

I'm not a member of the AQS, have been thinking of joining. Are the benefits
worth the annual fee?
Linda
"amy in CNY" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 7th 10, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By M Enneking
Your thoughts on Christmas tree skirts?

I made a cute felt one when my kids were little. It was white with country
Christmas things glued on it. There was a barn, a church, a sleigh with
horses, several evergreen trees, all spaced around...
Forum: Quilting December 17th 09, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By M Enneking
Brother embroidery machine?

I hope this is a typo. $110,000.00 is quite a price for a Brother machine.
I know some Brother models used to be available at Walmart, maybe still are.
I have a friend who has a Brother embroidery...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 09, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 51
Posted By M Enneking
you have to be kidding me?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all use common sense and do things in simple
ways that save energy and money? Supposedly that is one of the good things
that has come from these back economic times...
Forum: Quilting November 7th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By M Enneking
i cant think

Just wonder how one goes about learning to do appliqué. Is it something you
can learn on your own, or should I try to get someone to teach me? I have
been able to sew since I was a young girl, when...
Forum: Quilting November 7th 09, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By M Enneking
OT prayers requested

Hello all,
I'm asking everyone to please think of my daughter's mother-in-law, who
found out a couple of days ago that she has a very aggressive form of
cancer. It has already spread to several...
Forum: Quilting October 23rd 09, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By M Enneking
baby quilt help needed

I would like some opinions to help me get started on a baby quilt. I plan to
use my embroidery machine to do some baby animal designs, and use them as
the centers of blocks. I am wondering what...
Forum: Quilting October 1st 09, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By M Enneking
OT The New School

It's so good to hear such a good outcome after all your struggles. Our
oldest son was born with multiple handicaps, the worst being severe hearing
impairment. That was not diagnosed until he was...
Forum: Quilting September 24th 09, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By M Enneking
Magazine Subscriptions and checks

I work in a bank, and find these are a pain for us too. There is no way we
can call to verify if there are funds available, so we are taking a chance
if we cash one. Because the fees are so high...
Forum: Quilting August 17th 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By M Enneking
Sad News

Marcella,
Do you know how we can find these quilts of Kathy's in ebay?

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Quilting August 17th 09, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By M Enneking
Interesting statistic!

You can count me in the number who looked at your photos. Your studio is
just wonderful. My first reaction was "Wow!" I don't know if you were
looking to buy or rent when you moved to this house,...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15