Showing results 1 to 25 of 242
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeri
Forum: Needlework July 19th 15, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeri
Freebies (kinda long)

wrote in message
Do you by chance still have any copies of the "Pearls of Wisdom" 9047 free
DMC chart...
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 15, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeri
I just posted this to Facebook

"Janner" wrote in message
On 22/04/15 17:29, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
"Okay, so I'm going to throw...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 15, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeri
Looking for a pattern

I have this issue if you still need it. Send me an email with your address
and I'll pop it in the mail. The address I use for the newsgroup is good.
~*~
Jeri

"craftygater"...
Forum: Quilting May 10th 14, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Jeri
is anyone left here?

"Taria" wrote in message
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others
realize folks still check here
Forum: Needlework May 8th 14, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Jeri
Looking for alpaca yarn

"Joan Erickson" wrote in message
On 5/4/2014 3:30 PM, Jeri wrote:

HI Joan,
Here's a store that says they have 2 in...
Forum: Needlework May 4th 14, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Jeri
Looking for alpaca yarn

HI Joan,
Here's a store that says they have 2 in stock.
http://www.needlenookatlanta.com/baalgrpa.html

Good Luck!
~*~
Jeri

"Joan Erickson" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting December 30th 12, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeri
Can a finished quilt be signed at a wedding without ruining it.

"Beth Jones" wrote in
message ...
My future daughter in law wants me to make a quilt...
Forum: Quilting October 7th 12, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Jeri
HEADS UP! Webshots is going to paid subscription only

Some of you may already know this but the free Webshots service is going
away and "Smile by Webshots" is taking it's place. For more info -
http://smile.webshots.com/landing

Make sure to read the...
Forum: Quilting August 10th 12, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeri
Having trouble finding Benartex Fossil Fern fabric: Woodfern

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
Can anyone help please?

I know it's an old line, but not so long ago it was...
Forum: Quilting July 4th 12, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Jeri
QI health

"NightMist" wrote in message

Had all the kitties to the vet.

Thorncat flunked her tests.
She has a "largish mass in the vaginal...
Forum: Quilting May 30th 12, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeri
OT shipping a live plant

Adding a small amount of those water absorbing crystals (I'm blanking out on
the actual name) to the potting soil would help it retain moisture.

Jeri

"Polly Esther" wrote...
Forum: Quilting April 3rd 12, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeri
Ping: Sandy/Pat - Janome question

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Okay, friends. You brag about Janome. Here's your chance to shine.
Neighbor has a Janome 1600. ...
Forum: Quilting January 7th 12, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeri
Moved on to Plan B

On 1/7/2012 8:52 AM, Polly Esther wrote:
Back on the 2nd of January, I showed you the next Wounded Warriors quilt
I was making. Well. not exactly.
The directions said to cut width of fabric...
Forum: Quilting November 15th 11, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeri
Pati update

On 11/15/2011 2:18 AM, Sunny wrote:
I'm up to my eyeballs with the Advent banner and trying to get a few things done for a craft fair. BUT ... if the HUG has to start over, I'll make several blocks...
Forum: Quilting October 13th 11, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Jeri
is there a reason for becoming officially "not for profit"?

On 10/13/2011 11:22 AM, Musicmaker wrote:
I'd like to begin providing quilts, both lap and bed, to the cancer
center my husband has been going to for chemo, and I don't know if I
should just...
Forum: Quilting September 11th 11, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeri
Going away to quilt

On 9/10/2011 5:47 AM, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
The day has finally arrived! Last month I thought I wouldn't be able to
go, but my dad is more stable and my mum tells me I should go, so
tomorrow I am...
Forum: Quilting August 6th 11, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeri
sewing room pics

On 8/5/2011 12:15 AM, Taria wrote:
I have kind of been in the doldrums lately and decided to organize the
sewing room. A week of disaster later
it still isn't great but better. I folded fabric...
Forum: Quilting August 5th 11, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeri
flying blind

On 8/4/2011 2:27 AM, J* wrote:
hey Claudia,
i'm guessing you're at work now, lol.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/220852
that site will explain how to set up your hotmail thru outlook or...
Forum: Quilting July 17th 11, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeri
Can't be that bad

On 7/14/2011 8:41 AM, Polly Esther wrote:
I wanted to show you the quilt block I'm using and went over to quilters
cache to see what its name was. There was really no need to be quite so
Forum: Quilting July 4th 11, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeri
Test #2

On 7/4/2011 12:30 PM, Butterfly wrote:
You all failed test #1.

What do you mean it didn't show up...I won't buy that for a minute.

Butterfly (Our 'line' was cut down on the main road. go...
Forum: Quilting June 27th 11, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Jeri
What's your favourite quilting book?

On 6/27/2011 4:45 PM, Janner wrote:
OK, what's your favourite quilting book and why?

I keep looking at books online, but a lot seem to have the same
patterns, just different colours.

Forum: Quilting May 27th 11, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeri
OT wierd question

On 5/27/2011 2:58 PM, NightMist wrote:

We were talking while my DH was doing some electronic repairs for a
client, and came around to a question that has nagged us for years.

When people...
Forum: Quilting May 18th 11, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeri
My favorite sewing scissors

On 5/17/2011 6:55 PM, Kay Ahr wrote:
I've lost a little quilt top somewhere in my apartment. It's only 34" x
34" so it could be folded up and in any pile. So if I start making
another one just...
Forum: Needlework May 14th 11, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 20
Posted By Jeri
Newsgroup Access Question

On 5/14/2011 1:01 PM, Tia Mary wrote:
Tia Mary wrote:

I am replying to my own post using Thunderbird :-))))))). I couldn't
get eternal-september to operate. I registered, etc. but can't get...
Forum: Quilting March 12th 11, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeri
What device can I use...

"Sunny" wrote in message
I have lost the ability to make a pincher of my left thumb and the
rest...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 242