Lime Grape Fizz Quilt by [email protected]
Hello All, I just finished a scrappy block quilt that I found just a picture of in a quilt magazine. Now I am on to another quilt and this one is named "Lime Grape Fizz Quilt". I am using batiks for my material, colors as close as I can get to the pattern and you can see this quilt or buy...
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 8 Quilting