Showing results 1 to 25 of 217
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tricia
Forum: Quilting March 27th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Tricia
Email address change

This needs to be updated in the directory as well (if psosible before
it goes out)

is being closed (e-garfield isn't renewing
their contract with their provider) and so I...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 07, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Tricia
sending prayers, asking for some

Hi folks...

Not able to really read the group right now but wanted to let those
around the country (esp in the severe weather areas) know that I'm
keeping them in prayers.....the weather reports...
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 07, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Tricia
Teaching my first class

Woo Hoo...way to go on getting a teaching gig..... =) How wonderful
that the LQS recognized and appreciated your talent enough to put it to
use....

Tricia
(who is now, however, wondering just what...
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Tricia
ot update here

Sending lots of protective thoughts and prayers the way of your
family....

T.

Taria wrote:
I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words of inspiration from
you folks.
My BIL made it...
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 07, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Tricia
OT (although quilt mentioned once) : Bible Lesson

Thanks.....I'll be passing this onto our pastor.... =)

Tricia

Debbi in SO CA wrote:
Love the one mentioning a quilt

Debbi in SO CA

BIBLE INFORMATION
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 07, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
OT
Posted By Tricia
OT

Smart@$$!

Sorry folks -- that message wasn't actually supposed to go
through...was gonna write a rambling thing about how off topic my life
has been lately and then changed my mind when words...
Forum: Quilting January 8th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
OT
Posted By Tricia
OT

..
Forum: Quilting December 10th 06, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Tricia
OT Need help for cat treat gifts!

My landlord's son has a business doing pet treats....North Country
Critters I think.....I know they take web/email...
Forum: Quilting December 4th 06, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Tricia
OT - Update on the Little Guy

continued prayers....

Tricia

Mika wrote:
Well, the pediatrician called with some of the results of the baby's
endoscopy. He definitely has ulcers, we just don't know exactly what is
causing...
Forum: Quilting November 26th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Tricia
taking a color vote

Not my personal cup of tea....since red usually screams for my
attention on anything (assuming one means a "true" red -- like from a
box of crayons -- and not a maroon or brick like variant) .... but...
Forum: Quilting November 26th 06, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Tricia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESSAMY!!!!!!!

Happy Happy Quilt it up
Happy Happy Quilt it up
Happy Happy Quilt it up!

Woo Hoo,

Happy Birthday Jessamy...may it be wonderful!

Tricia
Forum: Quilting November 24th 06, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By Tricia
bragging g

WTG!!!!

T.

Jessamy wrote:
LOL the thought crossed my mind till I remembered the clutter in the bedroom
ROFLOL!!

my mother said I would be able to have a house show soon - and she is
right...
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 06, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Tricia
OT - Prayers for the Little Guy - UPDATE

sending prayers....

T.

Mika wrote:
Well the endoscopy went off without a hitch. He woke up ready for a bottle
and was ready for all those tubes and monitors to come off. He was a real
trooper...
Forum: Quilting November 13th 06, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Tricia
OT tatting

Tell her to come visit Petoskey and visit the shop I work at on Tuesday
or Thursday evenings -- my co-worker who works those shifts tats and
even tats with teh shuttle method...
Forum: Quilting November 13th 06, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Tricia
stippling questions

Thank you all....

I shall pass on the advice to my co-worker even though in teh long run
boss decided she didn't like the stipple look (oy!)...it's always good
to get the advice and suggestions from...
Forum: Quilting November 12th 06, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 39
Posted By Tricia
update, was: prayers please

Larisa,

Please consider just simply getting into see your regular doctor
tomorrow at some point, just to go over things.....

The first call I made after the accident DH and I were in a few...
Forum: Quilting November 12th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 39
Posted By Tricia
prayers please

Sending prayers that it is nothing more serious than a few bumps and
bruises.....

*comforting hugs*
Tricia

off kilter wrote:
This time it's personal. I had an accident...
Forum: Quilting November 8th 06, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Tricia
HUG gallery

Feel Better Teri...

Kate, I remember doing an angel block for a friend of Tina's (Tina in
TX, now Houston TX I think) -- the recipient I believe was like a
mother to Tina or something...
Forum: Quilting November 7th 06, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Tricia
OT - Snow, wind, snow, snow and RAIN!!

Oy! Sending lots of good thoughts your direction.....

*HUGS*
T.
Forum: Quilting November 7th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Tricia
I was wondering....

Nico....

Birthdays are among the possible included information in the
directory....I suspect that may be how many of the birthday squishers
know who and when to send goodies to.... others I suspect,...
Forum: Quilting November 7th 06, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Tricia
stippling questions

okay, co-worker got assigned a model project at work....an
appliqued/blanket stitched santa thing (I havne't seen the final result
yet so I'm not sure what to call it...I think it is a WUH)....

Boss...
Forum: Quilting November 7th 06, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Tricia
Relief from headaches or migrine

polly esther wrote:
I haven't suffered from migrine since I quit shoveling 4 feet of snow in
buff. Yep. That's what did it. Polly

LOL! Polly! That needed a spew warning!

There's a monitor...
Forum: Quilting October 31st 06, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Tricia
Ms. Butterfly - Pls respond

I'll wait...and we'll try to figure out what is up with the email
thing....

T.
------

Butterflywings wrote:
I can't SEND to that addy! not sure why not.
can you wait until I get back from...
Forum: Quilting October 31st 06, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Tricia
Ms. Butterfly - Pls respond

Can I please please please have your newest snail mail addy.....

please mail it to cricket527 at charter dot net rather than just
replying to this account because this addy will just gets swamped...
Forum: Quilting October 30th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Tricia
Directory???

Whew! I was just realizing I hadn't gotten mine either and worried I
accidently deleted it or something (it's been a rough few weeks --
brain hasn't been all there if you get my drift)

Tricia
(not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 217