My sister asked me to make something for her, a friend of her's had it
on her wall. The friend said it was a kit by Designs by Gloria & Pat
called Guardian Angel. I can't find it anywhere on the...
Forum: Needlework March 24th 09, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Can't find a booklet

I have a booklet called Angel Ornaments by Kathy Wirth, Janlynn book
#21-126, according to my notes. Except I can't find it where it's
supposed to be. I'm looking for it on the Web but can't find...
Forum: Needlework January 23rd 09, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Legit site or spam haven

This site is a headache. I joined on 8/26/08. Tried to go on in Nov,
but I couldn't sign in, so I e-mailed them. They said I cancelled my
membership on 8/27/08. Now why would I cancel the day...
Forum: Needlework December 17th 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
So many colors!

Thanks for all your thoughts, everyone, lots of good tips to think
about. Like:

As for the confetti stitches, you may be able to eliminate some of them without changing the look of the design,...
Forum: Needlework December 16th 08, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
So many colors!

That is a lot of colors for such a simple-sounding design, though. Got a link???
Joan

Here's the link to the candy cane...
Forum: Needlework December 15th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
So many colors!

I just got a chart called Merriment by Carole Gordon, it's nothing but
candy canes with a green border around it. Very Christmas-y. It's
very real looking, almost like a photograph, even has...
Forum: Needlework December 4th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for Ladybug Alphabet

On Dec 4, 7:11*am, Queencityxstitcher
wrote:
Somewhere I thought I had an alphabet pattern (freebie) that had a small
ladybug(bird) on each letter. Now that I...
Forum: Needlework November 22nd 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Freebies site?

So, what is the mother-of-all-freebie websites since Sue's Power Up
site is gone? I would love to be able to go onto one site and see
them all listed again.

Audrey
Forum: Needlework November 22nd 08, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Any Polish Christmas freebies?

Thank you everyone, for your suggestions. I'm going to do this one:
http://www.bronners.com/1132191.html I've already graphed it in
PCStitch Pro. Plus, I'll add Wesolych Swiat.

I appreciate all...
Forum: Needlework November 19th 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Do you have this book?

Thank you to *everyone* for their help! I'm getting the book from my
library, so I can get working on this again!

I appreciate it very much!

Audrey

On Nov 18, 2:25*pm, "Mavis"...
Forum: Needlework November 18th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Any Polish Christmas freebies?

I'd like to make a Christmas ornament for someone who is Polish, and
I've searched and Googled but can't find anything on the Web. Does
anyone know where I can get a freebie Polish Christmas...
Forum: Needlework November 14th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
missing page of a chart

I haven't received a response from Bucilla, it's been a week since I e-
mailed them thru the "Contact Us" link that you provided, Lucille. I
searched their site and they do not have a kit with the...
Forum: Needlework November 9th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
missing page of a chart

Thank you for the suggestion, Lucille. I "contacted" them thru their
Web page, figure I'll have to wait till the midweek for a reply.

Thanks a bunch.

Audrey

On Nov 8, 10:15*am, "Lucille"...
Forum: Needlework November 8th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
missing page of a chart

I just came across a UFO that I must have started years ago, I forgot
I was working on it. The chart name is All Creatures, it was from a
Bucilla book. The picture is a tree with a bunch of cute...
Forum: Needlework October 7th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
More Michael's news

Michael's just opened a new, very big store in the western suburbs of
Chicago, they say it's the largest one in the area. Haven't been
there yet tho. I would assume/hope there are some...
Forum: Needlework October 7th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
hemming tape

I *finally* went out and bought some Heat 'n' Bond Hemming (by Thermo
Web) iron-on adhesive from Joanne's, and the package says it's acid-
free. Thanks for the responses!

Audrey

On Sep 24,...
Forum: Needlework September 24th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
hemming tape

Does anyone know if Dritz No-Sew Hemming Tape is acid free? I can't
find this answer anywhere on the Web. I'm wondering if it can be used
on fabric edges before starting a stitching...
Forum: Needlework September 23rd 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
DMC Mentor Program

I just came across the kit that DMC sent out to its Mentors years
ago. I joined but never actually "mentor-ed", so I was wondering if
anyone would like it. It has four small starter kits, a Mentor...
Forum: Needlework August 12th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Error in Reflections?

I am putting everything together to work on Terrence Nolan's
"Reflections" (of the NYC skyline), but see what I believe is an error
in the floss list. The Web site URL printed on the...
Forum: Needlework February 24th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Cross Stitcher magazine

I used to subscribe to Cross Stitcher magazine, when it was part of
Clapper Publishing. I got one in the mail yesterday, with a notice
that they want me back as a subscriber. Now I see it's part of...
Forum: Marketplace August 12th 06, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

TTT
wrote:
Even if it is an old calendar, it's still got 365 cross stitch
patterns!

wrote:
TTT

wrote:
Yes, I know...
Forum: Needlework August 12th 06, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
FREE 2005 Cross Stitch Calendar

TTT
wrote:
Even if it is an old calendar, it's still got 365 cross stitch
patterns!

wrote:
TTT

wrote:
Forum: Needlework August 6th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
FREE 2005 Cross Stitch Calendar

Even if it is an old calendar, it's still got 365 cross stitch
patterns!

wrote:
TTT

wrote:
Yes, I know what year it is :) . But I just found this...
Forum: Marketplace August 6th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

Even if it is an old calendar, it's still got 365 cross stitch
patterns!

wrote:
TTT

wrote:
Yes, I know what year it is :) . But I just found this...
Forum: Marketplace August 5th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

TTT

wrote:
Yes, I know what year it is :) . But I just found this brand new 2005
Easy Counted Cross Stitch Pattern a Day Calendar in my craft supplies.
It must have been a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28