Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Linda F
Forum: Quilting October 26th 06, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Linda F
baby quilt

I'd love to know pattern name for both #14 and the table runner.

Thanks!

"Musicmaker" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting October 24th 06, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Linda F
Sewing Machine Suggestions REquested

Thank you to all of you for this info!!!! Sounds as if the consensus is
'KEEP THE SINGER" at least for a while and get a cheaper set of feet.

I'm working on that. I really look forward to...
Forum: Quilting October 24th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Linda F
Sewing Machine Suggestions REquested

I am a new quilter (just finishing my very first class ever) who
hopes/wants/will try to continue quilting. I was not machine sewer prior
to this quilting class and currently own a very very old...
Forum: Yarn October 18th 06, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By Linda F
Organization Using 100% Wool Yarn

Sorry - forgot to mention that I am in North Carolina. I've tried locating
organizations around here, no luck (everyone wants non-wool for their
projects here it seems). Will check out...
Forum: Yarn October 18th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By Linda F
Organization Using 100% Wool Yarn

I am looking for a charitable organization which can use 100% wool yarn. We
have a large quantity of this we'd like to donate to a group which can make
use of it.

Suggestions please!

Thanks!
Forum: Needlework July 18th 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By Linda F
Nordic Needle?

Elegant Stitch in Modest CA is really fast also!

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
LizardGumbo wrote:
Brenda Lewis...
Forum: Needlework July 11th 06, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 26
Posted By Linda F
Gridding

Dummy question of the day: when gridding (every 10 stitches on fabric and
on chart) do you mark the centers separately, or put one of the gridding
lines at the center of the fabric?

thanks
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7