Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Micki
Forum: Sewing April 25th 10, 09:10 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Micki
Thanks for all the great advice. I enclosed the...

Thanks for all the great advice. I enclosed the machine in a large lawn and leaf trash bag and set off a roach spray bomb inside the bag. I left it on my back porch for a week. When I was brave...
Forum: Sewing April 9th 10, 09:55 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Micki
Beverly, Thank you for the bug bomb idea. I...

Beverly, Thank you for the bug bomb idea. I hadn't thought of that.

Micki
Forum: Sewing April 8th 10, 06:04 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Micki
I'll bet you've not heard this sewing machine problem before

I bought a used Babylock sewing machine (not a serger) at a yard sale for $40. The yard sale was at a storage unit that had been abandoned and the property owner was selling off the contents. It...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3