Showing results 1 to 25 of 251
Search took 2.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TerriLee in WA
Forum: Quilting April 9th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By TerriLee in WA
OT - Something cute

It does have the word "quilt" in it, and I had to share.

Sunday after church, a Mom asked her very young daughter what the lesson was
about. The daughter answered, "Don't be scared, you'll get your...
Forum: Quilting April 3rd 07, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By TerriLee in WA
Finally - updated webshots

Very productive, I'd say. My goodness, girl, you have been busy. And
making the most darling things!! Are any of those dragons up for adoption?
grin
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats...

Aha!! That's what I need, some "nice lady" to come take them away, although
every two weeks would be a bit often for me. Every couple of months would
work. Want to ask her if she wants mine,...
Forum: Quilting March 15th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By TerriLee in WA
WIP update: my Sunshine & Sunflowers challenge

Oh, my gosh!! That is truly incredible. What a wonderful work of art.
Nicely done, Susan!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to...

No, you're not the only one. They're not my favorites either. I like the
bright colors and the sparkly, but the geometric animals just bother me. LOL
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to...

Outstanding!!! A pen in the washer would have given me a heart attack,
too!! Lord in heaven, how scary is that! The quilt is absolutely gorgeous,
and will certainly "get accepted", if not take...
Forum: Quilting March 15th 07, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By TerriLee in WA
Latest project done...

Whoo-hoo!! Happy dancing here for you. Nice job with the quilting!!!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

"Joanna"...
Forum: Quilting March 14th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 49
Posted By TerriLee in WA
My first big quilt But!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirley - that's a lovely quilt. No one will be disappointed, trust me.
Especially not Ms. B'fly!! Congrats on a finished quilt!!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to...

Quick and easy delivery/recovery prayers on the way. You truly do sound
miserable!!! (((((( gentle hugs)))))
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to...

How wonderful, that the timing was good for you. And happy birthday!!!
Enjoy snuggling in your hug!!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to...

The only place in OH that I've ever been sent was Dayton, and that not in
years, but you never know. It could happen. I don't travel all the time,
but several times a year, at a minimum. In a...
Forum: Quilting March 13th 07, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By TerriLee in WA
OT - Road Trip

I fly into the Philly airport, and usually stay at the Embassy Suites that
is just across the freeway. (but I don't "have" to stay there) The company
that I deal with is over the bridge in Camden,...
Forum: Quilting March 10th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By TerriLee in WA
Might make a baby quilt.

Debra - have a look at the one I just finished - the Winnie the Pooh one in
my album. It's simple 4-patch, alternated with fussy-cut big blocks of a
kid print. Went together really fast!!
--...
Forum: Quilting March 10th 07, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By TerriLee in WA
Scrappy quilts

Sandy (Ragmop) posted a link to a scrappy pattern called Chicklets (I
think), which I loved. Unfortunately, you'll have to search for it, cuz the
bookmark is not on this computer. Sorry.
--...
Forum: Quilting March 10th 07, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By TerriLee in WA
Happy Dancing .... on the horizon

Oh my gosh!! That is outstanding!! The piecing and the quilting!! I
reallylove the border, too. What's that called, and where can I get
instructions? LOL
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the...

(((((Karen))))) Hope you get well soon!! (Thanks, Patti, for letting us
know)
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply
http://community.webshots.com/user/tlbishop

"Patti"...
Forum: Quilting March 8th 07, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By TerriLee in WA
fabric mills

They also have an outlet store in Washougal, WA, where my baby sister lives.
(Just east of Portland/Vancouver, on Hwy 14) Lots closer to me than
Pendleton!! Can you guess where I go when I go to...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By TerriLee in WA
Hi Everyone

"Mika" wrote in message

"TerriLee in WA (state)" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting March 7th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 45
Posted By TerriLee in WA
OT - sad news from Helen in WI

Prayers and condolences on the way, for Helen and her family. I just cannot
imagine losing a child.
--
TerriLee in WA (state), quietly crying
remove the cats to...

Healing prayers for your reigning queen on the way. Hope she feels better
soon.
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply
http://community.webshots.com/user/tlbishop

"John"...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 07, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By TerriLee in WA
Sugar Free Chocolate (was: sending prayers, asking for some)

Ah, good warning. I'd not thought of that.
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply
http://community.webshots.com/user/tlbishop

"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By TerriLee in WA
-Do any of you sew for others?

"Val" wrote in message

[sniping a little]

When I've been asked how much I'd charge for mending or "simple
Forum: Quilting March 1st 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By TerriLee in WA
Completed a UFO -- Happy dancing!

That's a beautiful leaf quilt!! And I'm with you on paper piecing, even
stitching odd angles is easier than all that pulling of paper. A block or
two is OK, but I'll bet I'd never finish a whole...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By TerriLee in WA
Sewing Expo in Puyallup this Weekend

It's today through Sunday - here's a link.

http://www.sewexpo.com/
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply
http://community.webshots.com/user/tlbishop

"Anne Rogers"...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By TerriLee in WA
Sewing Expo in Puyallup this Weekend

I can baby sit. (no, I'm not kidding.)