Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Yarn July 18th 10, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Waving 'Hi' to the regulars here

On Jul 16, 8:47*am, " wrote:
On Jul 16, 12:26*am, mirjam wrote:

By the way this month being soooooo warm i mainly embroider and...
Forum: Yarn July 16th 10, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Waving 'Hi' to the regulars here

On Jul 16, 12:26*am, mirjam wrote:
By the way this month being soooooo warm i mainly embroider and don`t
knit so much ...
mirjam

Hi Mirjam,

It is warmer than usual here....
Forum: Yarn July 16th 10, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Waving 'Hi' to the regulars here

I don't see any activity for the month of July here but June seemed
busy with the ladies knitting hats for charity. I knit hats for the
homeless men in SouthWest Pa. mostly. And a few of us are...
Forum: Yarn May 14th 10, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
sewed some Dolls Underwear and crocheted tiny lace

On May 14, 1:51*am, mirjam wrote:
Ahha Good morning to you

Panyhose? *You can't be talking about pantyhose that we wear in the U..
S. because just looking at...
Forum: Yarn May 13th 10, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
sewed some Dolls Underwear and crocheted tiny lace

On May 13, 10:18*am, mirjam wrote:
A freind asked me ro make some underwear for some of the dolls in her
collection, i sewed the items from an old pantyhose, but than
Forum: Yarn May 13th 10, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Knitted and Crocheted Jewelry

On May 13, 1:22*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
,
mirjam ...
Forum: Yarn May 12th 10, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Any body Knitting here or ....

On May 12, 1:08*pm, wrote:
I havent posted here for awhile. *I've got a dish cloth on the needles.
And I'm crocheting squares for a lady to join to make a kid's afghan for
Forum: Yarn May 9th 10, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OT/Happy Mother's Day

to the many posters.