T-shirt quilt by Julia in MN[_5_]
I made a t-shirt quilt for my grandson's graduation. The hardest part was planning it. I stabilized the shirts with French Fuse fusible tricot. I had it quilted -- money well spent. I hope this link works. It's a public album so you don't have to be on facebook....
Today 12:56 AM
by Julia in MN[_5_] Go to last post
0 1 Quilting