Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.82 seconds.
Forum: Quilting May 30th 09, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
free quilt pattern

There are still free patterns available on the Hancock's site - look
on their home page under the first advertisement block, there are 3
tabs: 'featured products', 'sale items', 'free projects'. ...
Forum: Quilting May 27th 09, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
New? cork ideas

http://www.jelinek.com/fabric.htm I was searching for cork stoppers
to replace the wooden ones for a pottery cannister set - I found this
site which is a treasure trove of everything cork and it is...
Forum: Quilting May 27th 09, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
ot - Replacement windows

My condo is taking the first steps to contract replacement windows in
2010 - this joke was forwarded this am and seems to hit the spot!
jennellh

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house...
Forum: Quilting May 24th 09, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
New Polly pics

I think that your Winston is the perfect place to hang your strips
after cutting - my Winston, on the other hand would run off in the
opposite direction screaming like a banshee at the sight of such...
Forum: Quilting May 24th 09, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
New Polly pics

I have uploaded a couple of photos taken by Polly during her quilty
evening with her friend and the 'beardy' quilt....

http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl

Who's that hanging on the wall,...
Forum: Quilting May 20th 09, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
OT Long overdue update on how I am doing...

I hope that each day gives you more laughter. barnyowl - jennellh

On May 20, 3:14*pm, Rita L in MA wrote:
Hi,

I has been ages since I posted a message about my health. *There...
Forum: Quilting May 20th 09, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
New Programs on Quilters tv

On May 20, 8:10*am, wrote:
On May 19, 1:12*pm, wrote:

The new programs include Eleanor Burns 'Victory Quilts' and 'Scrap
Quilts' *-...
Forum: Quilting May 20th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Sashing Advice AND EQ5 Advice

Lime of course!!! As for your EQ question, have you emailed their
support staff for a solution? If there is a quick fix, I'm sure that
they are the ones to help you sort it out. barnyowl -...
Forum: Quilting May 19th 09, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
New Programs on Quilters tv

The new programs include Eleanor Burns 'Victory Quilts' and 'Scrap
Quilts' - videos change so keep checking.....

http://www.quilterstv.com/

barnyowl - jennellh
Forum: Quilting May 18th 09, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Almost OT

I would suggest that you sew the cover with an outside seam (wrong
sides together) and cover that with bias tape for a clean finish.
barnyowl - jennellh

On May 17, 3:49*pm, "Pete and Kay"...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 09, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
A name by any other name........

In my fit of springcleaning my favourites folders - I 'lost' my quick
access page to rctq which saved me the bother of signing in to google
groups everytime.....from this day forth, jennellh aka...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11