Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KJ[_2_]
Forum: Quilting October 6th 09, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By KJ[_2_]
OT - Road trip

On Oct 5, 2:12*pm, Jo Gibson wrote:
Hi all,

I drove up to Inverness today, in order to pick up Mark's Christmas
present. *I have already bought a nice sling for the...
Forum: Quilting October 1st 09, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By KJ[_2_]
meet-up with Bronnie from Australia

Having experienced your hospitality myself, I know Bronnie and her
husband had a lovely visit! Thanks for letting us share your visit.
I'm sorry to hear her foot injury was a bit more serious than...
Forum: Quilting September 30th 09, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By KJ[_2_]
OT The New School

This is such good news! You must be thrilled. I hope it gets even
better!!
Kathyl
Forum: Quilting September 29th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Our US trip --- on the road

On Sep 28, 7:42*pm, Bronnie wrote:
G'day everyone
DH and I are having a grand time driving *across the US, even tho I
injured my ankle in Yosemite! *Two weeks later...
Forum: Quilting September 26th 09, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Binding

On Sep 25, 6:47*pm, "J*" wrote:
found this binding tool called the binding thingy.

here is the link to see it, sorry retail site i ran across, not trying to
sell...
Forum: Quilting September 25th 09, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Quilters' Home breaking news

On Sep 25, 5:18*pm, Sunny wrote:
As of yesterday, Mark Lipinski is no longer affiliated with Quilter's
Home magazine or the new online quilting show called Quilt Out...
Forum: Quilting September 23rd 09, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By KJ[_2_]
meetup!

On Sep 23, 7:20*am, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
Spent yesterday with Kim and her DH, walking ALL over Munich, and I
was too tired yesterday evening even to turn on my computer. Fun
people,...
Forum: Quilting September 21st 09, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Houston?

On Sep 21, 11:25*am, "Kate in MI" wrote:
I WISH! *I've never been to a "BIG" show.... *need to put that on my GOTTA
DO for 2010!!!!

--
Kate in...
Forum: Quilting September 21st 09, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Sep 20, 6:41*pm, PhillyQuilter wrote:
Thanks KJ,

I've joined and posted a message. *Hopefully someone there will be
able to give me a couple of pointers, if only to...
Forum: Quilting September 21st 09, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Question about Bernina embroidery software

On Sep 20, 12:17*pm, PhillyQuilter wrote:
Is there anyone on the list who uses Bernina software to create single
line quilting motifs? *I purchased Bernina's Editor Plus...
Forum: Quilting September 21st 09, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By KJ[_2_]
hug page

On Sep 20, 4:08*pm, "Kate in MI" wrote:
This is what I copied and saved long ago... is this what you are looking
for?

A HUG is bits of fabric put together with...
Forum: Quilting September 11th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By KJ[_2_]
OT desparately need prayers

On Sep 10, 1:58*pm, KJ wrote:
On Sep 9, 6:28*pm, Anne Rogers wrote:

it's complicated, too much to explain here and not fair to all the
Forum: Quilting September 11th 09, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By KJ[_2_]
ideas to try and to amuse

On Sep 10, 7:07*pm, "J*" wrote:
just a few ideas to amuse someone.

http://www.curbly.com/DIY-Maven/posts/7198-how-to-make-toilet-paper-o...
what to do if you forget...
Forum: Quilting September 10th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By KJ[_2_]
OT desparately need prayers

On Sep 9, 6:28*pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
it's complicated, too much to explain here and not fair to all the
people involved, but roughly, my children have been removed from me...
Forum: Quilting September 8th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 48
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Quiltmaker Magazine

On Sep 7, 10:46*pm, "Taria" wrote:
Is anyone familiar with this info:http://annchampion.com/?p=250

Maybe Mickie but not sure she is at
liberty to talk about it.
Forum: Quilting September 8th 09, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Ginger Rogers and me!

On Sep 6, 10:12*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
You remember. *They say that Ginger Rogers could do everything Fred Astaire
could do - backwards and wearing high heels.
* *...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 09, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
OT
Posted By KJ[_2_]
OT

On Sep 1, 10:25*am, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
Grandma status has been put on hold. DD lost the baby. We are all very
sad.
Roberta in D

I'm so sorry to hear this Roberta. My condolences to...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 09, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Recipe Review

On Aug 30, 6:35*pm, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
I am fond of traditional cinnamon rolls with a bread like texture- these
don't have it. *They are delicious,...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 09, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 46
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Finished! :)

Don't give it another thought Sandy. It's a darling little quilt and
it uses the fabrics wonderfully! You're guild must hold their
collective breath every year in anticipation of what you'll...
Forum: Quilting August 30th 09, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By KJ[_2_]
OT - Ultimate Cinnamon roll recipe

On Aug 30, 1:04*am, Sherry wrote:
On Aug 28, 8:18*pm, Jo Gibson wrote:

I'm not really interested in sweet food now (Week 20 now) but for...
Forum: Quilting August 30th 09, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By KJ[_2_]
OT - Ultimate Cinnamon roll recipe

On Aug 29, 10:17*pm, "teleflora" wrote:
"KJ" wrote in message

There's...
Forum: Quilting August 30th 09, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By KJ[_2_]
OT - Ultimate Cinnamon roll recipe

On Aug 29, 4:11*pm, "teleflora" wrote:
"Polly Esther" wrote in message

Well now, dear...
Forum: Quilting August 24th 09, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Thanks all and special thanks to Patti

On Aug 23, 6:12*pm, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Pat! *Those 'sweet words' are very, very well deserved. * You are a
brilliant author with a published quilting...
Forum: Quilting August 22nd 09, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By KJ[_2_]
Happy Dancing!

On Aug 20, 6:02*am, "Louise in Iowa" wrote:
I'm hoping so, KJ. I told DH I was going to take a couple of weeks to just
decompress and try to get my shoulders to...
Forum: Quilting August 22nd 09, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By KJ[_2_]
40th Anniversary quilt

Now it is back to reality but with a few happy memories.

Susan Price

Your post brings a smile to my face. I'm so happy that you and Dave
could get away and leave your mom in such good...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30