Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FC...
Forum: Jewelry September 21st 10, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By FC...
How to disinfect a yellow gold diamond ring I inherited

On Sep 20, 11:51*pm, Peter W. Rowe
wrote:
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:40:36 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry Ted Frater
wrote:

*It depends...
Forum: Jewelry June 2nd 09, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By FC...
Pin vise

On May 28, 10:49*pm, Charlie Leo wrote:
I am using a sliding pin vise for wire wrapping. The vise is a mild
steel, but it wears very rapidly against 21 gauge copper, sterling...
Forum: Jewelry March 26th 09, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 3
Posted By FC...
I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

On Mar 25, 7:46*pm, Peter W. Rowe
wrote:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:31:30 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry "FC..."

wrote:
*I can't
Forum: Jewelry March 26th 09, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By FC...
Help ! Need supplier for Sheet / Wire, metals and Supplies...

On Mar 1, 2:46*am, "FC..." wrote:
Whoa..,

I just found out my local guy is closing up (suddenly) due to health
reasons (might be a ticker problem) poor guy, I hope he...
Forum: Jewelry March 26th 09, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 3
Posted By FC...
I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

On Mar 17, 10:42*pm, Peter W. Rowe
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:23:00 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry Ted Frater

wrote:

I thought...
Forum: Jewelry March 18th 09, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By FC...
streching the bracelet

On Mar 16, 5:53*pm, Abrasha wrote:
m4816k wrote:
Is it possible to strech a 9" (5mm wide, 2mm thick), 14k curb bracelet (not
solid), so that it becomes long enough to...
Forum: Jewelry March 16th 09, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 26
Posted By FC...
I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

On Mar 14, 12:16*pm, Peter W. Rowe
wrote:
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:54:23 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry "FC..."

wrote:
Well those are...
Forum: Jewelry March 14th 09, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 26
Posted By FC...
I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

Well those are both some pretty good points to consider...

Question regarding the 'Combo Mills or Wire Only Mills'.

What is it that you jewelers make the most of with the 'grooved'
portion of the...
Forum: Jewelry March 12th 09, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 26
Posted By FC...
I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

I found this one at Rio and it looks like just the Rolling Mill I
might Need !

It looks like it might be of better quality than the PEPE unit. I
like the fact that it has a much wider 'FLAT"...
Forum: Jewelry March 11th 09, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 18
Posted By FC...
Market for imperfect gemstones?

On Mar 9, 9:08 pm, Abrasha wrote:
Jman wrote:

I am however, still having a tough time finding those Diamonds that
look like the one's in "Todd Reed and others...
Forum: Jewelry March 11th 09, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 26
Posted By FC...
I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

Thanks for the info...

What about the PEPE mills, Are those any good ?

http://www.pepetools.com/viewcategory.php/categoryid/89

I found some of the above locally and wanted to get some...
Forum: Jewelry March 7th 09, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 26
Posted By FC...
I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

Need to get a new Rolling Mill. I don't really want to spend any more
than about $700.00 as my use for it will be VERY basic (texturing
metal, flattening out small ingots). I know nothing about...
Forum: Jewelry March 5th 09, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 18
Posted By FC...
Market for imperfect gemstones?

By the way, that Super Diamonds show on the Discovery Channel was fun and
interesting. *But remember, like any media information source, there can be
errors of ommision or fact, and the shows...
Forum: Jewelry March 1st 09, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By FC...
Help ! Need supplier for Sheet / Wire, metals and Supplies...

Whoa..,

I just found out my local guy is closing up (suddenly) due to health
reasons (might be a ticker problem) poor guy, I hope he gets
better... Anyway, I am now without a 'DECENTLY PRICED'...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14