Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: larchie[_2_]
Forum: Quilting June 30th 12, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By larchie[_2_]
batik pre cuts

Ragmop/Sandy - clearing the room w/ my But First method:
"I want to do this, but first I have to ...." g

Gee, I know that one!
Forum: Quilting April 14th 12, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By larchie[_2_]
OT totally - 2 kind thoughts asked for.

A similar case happened in Vancouver and the parents ended up with a
$1,000,000.00 bill. The hospital gave them some 'discounts' and they also
signed an agreement to pay off the debt at a certain...
Forum: Quilting April 4th 12, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By larchie[_2_]
Tornadoes all around

Hanging on is fine as long as you have something sturdy to hang on to, as
well as powerful grip. I hope this will be all the tornado action you will
see this year.

"Sandy E" ...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 12, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By larchie[_2_]
Owww! Pins!

When pinning a quilt together I use Thimble-It to protect my left index
finger. If you don't have that wrapping s few layers of masking tape around
your finger tip will do the trick as well.

"Pat...
Forum: Quilting February 11th 12, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By larchie[_2_]
anybody out there?

I think there are just fewer of us.
Maybe more experienced too, so there are fewer questions or problems to
solve.
larchie

"Sandy E" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 12, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By larchie[_2_]
My First Quilt

I'm a lurker too, for a lot longer time than you I think. You did really
well, nobody would guess that was a first quilt. Congratulations. You will
discove that quilting is addictive and therefore...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 12, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By larchie[_2_]
OT facebook temper, temper!

Google 'how to unsubscribe from Facebook' and several sites will appear that
tell you what to do step by step. They also say you should not go back for a
month to check that your account is closed...
Forum: Quilting November 1st 11, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By larchie[_2_]
TQS comes through again: Houston

Wow! Thank you!