Newsgroups: rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 10:57 AM
Subject: OT Perfect comfort food??

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 21:47:25 -0600, "Dawne...
Forum: Needlework November 24th 09, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Drawn Thread's freebie chart, Give Peace a Chance

"Mavia Beaulieu" wrote in message
Some one is looking for a copy of Drawn Thread's freebie, 'Give Peace a
Chance'
Forum: Needlework November 24th 09, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Drawn Thread's freebie chart, Give Peace a Chance

Some one is looking for a copy of Drawn Thread's freebie, 'Give Peace a
Chance'
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2670709280047089262IQfSUa

If anyone made a copy while it was available would you...
Forum: Needlework November 7th 09, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Happy Dance with me

Lovely Cheryl! It should make a nice pillow!

Mavia
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 11/7/09 9:44 AM, in article...
Forum: Needlework October 17th 09, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
where to buy cardstock for needlework?

"Karen C - Calif" wrote in message
I would have thought some of those shops which carry all the
Forum: Needlework October 17th 09, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
where to buy cardstock for needlework?

wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:42:30 GMT, "Mavia Beaulieu"
wrote:

The other...
Forum: Needlework October 16th 09, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
where to buy cardstock for needlework?

wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:42:01 -0400, Susan Hartman
wrote:

Martha Sykora...
Forum: Needlework September 24th 09, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 20
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
One handed stitching

Sorry to hear that Marg! :( I hope you heal quickly!

Mavia
"MargW" wrote in message
So, long story short - I fell off my motorcycle two...
Forum: Needlework May 20th 09, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
OT - Americaon Idol - Can't Resist

"ellice" wrote in message
OK - so I will confess, though I personally am not a junkie for much TV,
DH
loves this - and Hells...
Forum: Needlework May 19th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Plaid afghan redux

"Barbara T" wrote in message
Time flies when we are having fun. Five years ago I read a post here
that a plaid afghan...
Forum: Needlework May 17th 09, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Transferring Crewel Designs to Fabric

"Patricia Amos" wrote in message
Can someone point me to a reference which describes how to
transfer a crewel design to...
Forum: Needlework April 9th 09, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Dolphy is DONE

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 18:37:59 -0700 (PDT), Amber
wrote:

Well, the pillowcase is done and I filled it in, here is a...
Forum: Needlework April 3rd 09, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Weaving Group??

Hi Mary

There is a Yahoo group appropriately called 'Weaving'. I don't know
anything about it but it might be what you are looking...
Forum: Needlework March 16th 09, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 36
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
SAL Choice of Chart

"ellice" wrote in message
On 3/15/09 9:12 PM, "Gillian Murray" wrote:

Susan Hartman wrote:
Forum: Needlework March 5th 09, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
only slightly off topic: knitting

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

ellice wrote:

In Loudoun cty, which is pretty much part of horse...
Forum: Needlework March 4th 09, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
My latest finish

"lucille" wrote in message
I posted a picture to RCTNP of the Laura Perin Flying Geese canvas I just
finished. It was fun to...
Forum: Needlework February 5th 09, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
DImensions/DMC conversion

"Joan E." wrote in message
Hi all

My DD called the other day with a list of Dimensions...
Forum: Needlework January 14th 09, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 38
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
OT - group trip

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 02:14:39 GMT, Gillian Murray
Forum: Needlework January 9th 09, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
2008 finishes

"lucille" wrote in message
Oh yes, at some time I'll probably want to do the turtles that are going
to come here to roost (do turtles roost or do they nest?)

Forum: Needlework December 17th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
So many colors!

wrote in message
That is a lot of colors for such a simple-sounding design, though. Got a...
Forum: Needlework December 1st 08, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Inexpensive (aka cheap) gift idea

"Tia Mary" wrote in message
Jangchub wrote:
I can contribute one of my hand made by me laying tools if you'd like.
They sell...
Forum: Needlework October 26th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Twisted Cord

"Karen C in California" wrote in message
Lucille wrote:

That basically describes how I make it now. I was hoping someone had a...
Forum: Needlework October 22nd 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 487
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Re OT: Art: was: Question about Israel & Judea

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:02:31 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On...
Forum: Needlework October 18th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
OFF TOPIC Happy Dance

"MelissaD" wrote in message
Glad to hear you are working there Liz! I just saw Betsy (from SOS EGA
chapter) last weekend...
Forum: Needlework October 17th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Mavia Beaulieu
Stitching inside the lines...

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message
I can't focus much right now (my house is waaaay too quiet without Emma),
so I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 139