Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chiara[_2_]
Forum: Quilting September 2nd 10, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Baby Quilt

I just finish my NEW Quilt.....Giacomino...
see in my blog photos Leave a Comment or Vote in a blog (in english of
course) pls pls pls

link: http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
search me in...
Forum: Quilting April 29th 10, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
new quilt

Hi all quilters!!!
I place in my blog my new Creation...there's 6 photo of
Child girl quilt for little Bed....hope to like it :)
there's a tecnical schedule but in Italian :(((
Leave a Comment or...
Forum: Quilting April 16th 10, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Baby announcement quilts (birth)

Tnx to all :) i make this with the "rest" of fabric of baby quilt for Girl
:)
sorry for my poor English....
kisses at all!!!

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori...
Replies: 5
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Baby announcement quilts (birth)

I make a little baby annuncement quilt ,for my friends for a new baby birth
in easterday.
i place 2 Photos in my blog.....Kisses Chiara
Leave a Comment or Vote in a blog (in english of course) pls...
Forum: Quilting April 6th 10, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Little Photo of Baby Quilt (Girl)

i place 1 little photo of my new baby quilt for Girl Child in my blog.
www.ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com comment if we want in a blog :)
Kisses
Chiara

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei...

Thank you very much Donna!!! :)))))

--
Leave a Comment or Vote in a blog (in english of course)
link: www.ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com

few day ago i finished a Top of my new Baby Quilt then i will quilt with a
Bernina Machine....I place 2 Photos...
Leave a Comment or Vote in a blog (in english of course)
link:...
Forum: Quilting March 31st 10, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Heart Quilt finally end! :)

Tnx to Donna and Michelle ever so pretty with me :)))
TNX TNX TNX

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili

LOL very pretty boys...
Tnx Edna
for comment my works :)

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.
http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Forum: Quilting March 29th 10, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Heart Quilt finally end! :)

I just finish my NEW Quilt.....Heart and Love...
see in my blog photos and tecnical shedule (in italian sorry)
The Quilt is on For Sale...
Leave a Comment or Vote in a blog (in english of course) pls...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 10, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Patchwork Quilt of San Valentino (Quilt)

Finally
, after the holidays and after we finish some work on commission that I had
to finish,
I beginning with a few days ago the Quilt of the Blankett patchwork of San
Valentino:) this time I...
Forum: Quilting February 10th 10, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Patchwork Quilt of San Valentine (Updated)

very tnx Amy
Grazie!
Chiara
--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.
http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Diventa Fun su...
Forum: Quilting February 10th 10, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Patchwork Quilt of San Valentine (Updated)

A few days ago ,I have finished the Top and the Back of the Quilt of
S.Valentine, now I will begin to Handquilt . are 9 Squares of 33cm with 4
spirals each tile,
I have used 6 types of American...
Forum: Quilting February 5th 10, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
i'm alive.....but my poor English

i've use Babylon translator and i made more difficult to wirte here....but i
search to read we...use transaltor when i write a Article in my blog :)
sorry another time
Kiss all
Chiara
--
"Il Mondo...
Forum: Quilting February 2nd 10, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hi PAT!!!
this NG is very HOT.....(and S..y)
LOL
kisses Chiara

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 10, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Heart Blankett (Work in progress)

tnx Sandy :)

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.
http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Diventa Fun su...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 10, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Heart Blankett (Work in progress)

yes :) tnx

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.
http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Diventa Fun su...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 10, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Heart Blankett (Work in progress)

yes it's a same! found in online shop :) kisses

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.
http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Diventa...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 10, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Heart Blankett (Work in progress)

I have place in blog the fabrics that I will use for the deck of S.
Valentino are full of hearts:) tell me if you like! a kiss to all and good
year
P.S. I am overflowing with work in these days...
Forum: Quilting December 16th 09, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Christmas Socks (Red this time)

Tnx to all......always pretty with me :)))

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.
http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Diventa Fun...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

Tnx Michelle!!!!

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.
http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Diventa Fun su...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

tnx Gen

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.
http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Diventa Fun su...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

tnx julie next project "tomorrow" will be a other christmas socks :)

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 09, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

tnx
You are always most pretty tnx donna!

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.
http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Diventa Fun su...
Forum: Quilting December 11th 09, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Chiara[_2_]
Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

finished be will 140cm x 140cm go to google to convert in inch :) Sorry tnx
amy