Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mystified One[_2_]
Forum: Quilting May 10th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
OT Outlook express question

Doesn't Motzarella make you use your real e-mail addy instead of a munged
one?

"Michelle C" wrote in message
You can sign up at...
Forum: Quilting May 10th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

"Val" wrote in message
I just wear my aluminum foil helmet when at the computer.

Be safe...shiny side out!!

Val

All...
Forum: Yarn May 10th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

Good idea. I've been padding my butt for years.
Forum: Quilting May 9th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
OT Outlook express question

My e-mail provider has decided to quit supporting its newsgroups. This was
a major reason I had stuck with them for this long, and I feel they really
don't want my money anymore.

Since I am...
Forum: Quilting April 26th 08, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
A new question

It doesn't, but I did learn an interesting trick when we were cutting miles
and miles of strips for quilts in our quilt club:

Iron your fabric flat and then fold it selvedge to selvedge, holding it...
Forum: Quilting April 23rd 08, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
Craving Chocolate

No, Sandy, I had an experience late at night about 8 years ago. It seems
that although at 10:00 at night you can buy condoms and alcohol, you cannot
get a pregnancy test anywhere EXCEPT Wally...
Forum: Quilting April 22nd 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
Happy Dance OT

Mary,

I'm happy for the both of you!

I've always thought so much of you and I wish you both the very best!

Hopefully I can get MY DH working soon! g

"maryd" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 21st 08, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
Craving Chocolate

I'd hit the store. Wal-Mart security is really good. Besides, you don't
have to deal with a crowd at this hour. More time to browse the fabrics!

"Kate T." wrote in...
Forum: Yarn April 14th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
When is yarn too old?

I'd be careful with the microwave.

I'm sure it's fairly safe for organic materials, but synthetics could cause
a fire.

Reminds me of a story I heard about a lady who heard she could combat a...
Forum: Yarn April 8th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 22
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
Knitting in Public

Yes, we're fighting for the right to breastfeed in public. Although this is
a strong and important right, certainly it should be acceptable to knit in
full view of others! g
Forum: Quilting April 5th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
For the Texans!

The colors are perfect for Texas A&M, too!

"jennellh" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting April 4th 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
trip to the UK - anyone want anything

I'm probably the other way. I enjoyed myself so much in the UK that I miss
good chocolate now that I'm back. Try explaining Malteasers to someone who
thinks they must taste like Whopper's. Also,...
Forum: Yarn April 2nd 08, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
How is everyone

:o)

I like yarn flowers best!
:oD

wrote in message
I am sorry `Mystified lady ` , that pollen anoys...
Forum: Yarn April 1st 08, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
How is everyone

I'm good.

We're now in the season of sever thunderstorms and tornados. Aside from
that, the pine trees have coated everything in yellow-green pollen, which
chokes my lungs and my allergies cry...
Forum: Quilting April 1st 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
what do you do when..........?

I've notice my muse tends to abandon me at the worst times, too.

"off kilter " wrote in
message...
Forum: Quilting March 30th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
new SM table!

Ain't life grand with a new table?
Congrats!

"Mary" wrote in message
I just got a new table for my...
Forum: Quilting March 30th 08, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
happy day!

Yes, I'm both Eastern Star and Social Order of the Beauseant. My husband is
not only in the Blue Lodge, but in Scottish Rite and York Rite.

"Kay Ahr" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 30th 08, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
happy day!

Yes, we made $1400, and with another 143 sales just like it we'll have our
roof! g

"Bobbie Sews Moore" wrote in message
I'm...
Forum: Quilting March 29th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
"Garden Walk" Block History? Help!

If you need to hear the music....
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/i/t/g/itgarden.htm

"KI Graham" wrote in message
Studylight.org has...
Forum: Quilting March 29th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
happy day!

I started my morning VERY EARLY today. Our local Masonic lodge is in dire
need of a new roof; which will cost about $200,000. I kid you not. Someone
built this building with a flat roof in a...
Forum: Quilting March 27th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
I did it

I almost did it twice, but my brother's wife has had two preemies. It's
THEIR fault I wasn't finished, but I sure came close!

This time I know a lot sooner. Gives me more time to...
Forum: Yarn March 15th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
I thought they said TEA cozy, not TREE cozy!

http://www.komotv.com/news/offbeat/16447826.html

I guess I know what to do with my excess stash....

Forum: Quilting March 15th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
OT eyeglass longevity

My insurance pays for a pair a year, but my last insurance paid for one
every 2 years. It depends more on how often your eyes change, the quality
of the frames, and the amount of use they...
Forum: Yarn March 10th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
decisions, decisions...

Only thing I know is that the last two were blankets. One quilted, one
knitted. I don't want to do the same pattern again, but I would like to
give another handmade gift.

Last time I saw him was...
Forum: Yarn March 10th 08, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 11
Posted By Mystified One[_2_]
decisions, decisions...

No problem. As a matter of fact, since his first two children were
preemies, I'm going to assume that this next one will be as well! g