Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Elderberry Blossom
Forum: Pottery October 22nd 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 4
Posted By Elderberry Blossom
cheap clay

Your email address won't work
I'm near Morton Grove, when can I pick up the clay?

simple wrote:
I am retiring from my day job and moving out of state to pursue a life
fishing, pottery and just...
Forum: Pottery March 26th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 1
Posted By Elderberry Blossom
human ashes in clay body/glaze

not such an odd question. it has been asked and answered here before. I
googled this group and cut/pasted two items below.

I don't think your customers are very odd. I will probably blend my...
Forum: Pottery December 7th 07, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 12
Posted By Elderberry Blossom
Talc!

This link may explain why the University is suddenly eradicating talc.
It probably popped up on a new hazardous materials list.

http://www.preventcancer.com/consumers/cosmetics/talc.htm
Forum: Pottery May 23rd 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 8
Posted By Elderberry Blossom
WD40

3 in 1 oil? same thing but not a spray.

DKat wrote:
I remember a discussion on what to use in place of WD40 (as a lubricant for
motor and mechanical parts not for mold release) and I can't...
Forum: Pottery February 8th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 7
Posted By Elderberry Blossom
winter time dry cracked hands

I know we are all suffering dry cracked hands I wear rubber gloves for
almost everything but throwing, but with my own work and teaching two
classes my hands are still a wreck.
I use Jason pure...
Forum: Pottery November 6th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 11
Posted By Elderberry Blossom
donut method: I'll be serious now

the donut never worked for me either. I have success with cookies...
yes I do have a funny link http://youtube.com/watch?v=dhUFxaauNTE

I throw a flat disc on the wheel head. Lay in concentric...
Forum: Pottery November 6th 06, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 11
Posted By Elderberry Blossom
donut method

Google Baby! Google!

Steve Mills wrote:
Ah! but you knew where to find the sound bite.........awesome!

In article , Elderberry
Blossom...
Forum: Pottery November 4th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 11
Posted By Elderberry Blossom
donut method

Steve Mills wrote:
Ohmygod someone with my awful sense of humour!

Hey, I waited all day for someone else to do it. It had to be done.
Forum: Pottery November 4th 06, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 11
Posted By Elderberry Blossom
donut method

http://tinyurl.com/mtdev

forgive me but I can't let this pass.

Mandy Farrier Mejia wrote:
I have been trying to use the donut method for attaching a bat for
making plates, but my bats...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9