Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PatTX
Forum: Sewing April 30th 09, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 9
Posted By PatTX
Need a new machine, but which one?

:: Have fun deciding Pat! I can report that all my Husqvarna Vikings -
:: both sewing machine and serger - bought about 3 years ago are good
:: quality and robust, and the sewing machine does a mean...
Forum: Sewing April 28th 09, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 2
Posted By PatTX
Foams

SteveB wrote:
:: I want to make a bench seat for a boat. I want to cover it with
:: Sunbrella. Just put piping around the edge, and wrap the canvas
:: around the foam and staple it under the plywood...
Forum: Sewing April 28th 09, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 9
Posted By PatTX
Need a new machine, but which one?

BEI Design wrote:
::: Any ideas?
::
:: Since you don't state what your budget is it's almost
:: impossible to advise you. Also space constraints factor in.

Even so, you gave some valuable advice,...
Forum: Sewing April 28th 09, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 9
Posted By PatTX
Need a new machine, but which one?

Hi, everybody. I last bought a sewing machine in 1982, a trusty Pfaff 1463.
It's time to buy something new, but which one? Are there any brands that are
made sturdier and better than the others? I...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4