Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jacie
Forum: Quilting January 1st 10, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Jacie
OT - Another Windows 7 question

On Dec 31 2009, 7:35*pm, Joanna wrote:
Actually there is a way to back up your outlook express mail and address
book. You do a fresh install on the new computer and move...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 10, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Jacie
OT - Another Windows 7 question

On Dec 31, 1:58*pm, "ME-Judy" wrote:
Santa left us (DH & I) a new computer under the tree!!!!
It has Windows 7... *Our old computer (the one I'm still using) is an...
Forum: Quilting September 22nd 09, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Jacie
Houston?

On Sep 21, 2:50*pm, rusty wrote:
On Sep 21, 12:11 pm, Sandy wrote:

Is anyone here going to Houston this year?

--
Sandy in Henderson,...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 09, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I placed my order from Whittle's on Monday (May 25) and just received
it today. I am really pleased that the fabric color matches what I
saw on the screen since that doesn't always happen when...
Forum: Quilting January 30th 09, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Jacie
OT Epcot

On Jan 29, 9:42*am, "Donna in Idaho" wrote:
Just one problem with Soarin' - I wanted it to be lots, lots longer than it
was! *I loved it!

Donna in SW Idaho

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5