Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lady Aurora Selene
Forum: Quilting February 8th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By Lady Aurora Selene
OT I need a crochet buddy

Hey Polly,

I teach crochet classes in my "spare" time and occasionally I get a student
that wants to make "another blanket like this one I made along time ago, but
I don't have the pattern, can...
Forum: Quilting September 25th 06, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Lady Aurora Selene
Directory emails complete!

What if we didn't get a confirmation email? Does that mean I'm not in, even
though I asked if folks remembered me?

~Lady Aurora, Guardian of the Royal Bounty

"AliceW" ...
Forum: Quilting September 18th 06, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Lady Aurora Selene
Need help with ideas (and patterns)

Thanks to everyone for the input. I wrote down all the suggestions, looked
at all the links and started to formulate a plan of attack for this project.
I was going to do five 12" blocks, four being...
Forum: Quilting September 17th 06, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Lady Aurora Selene
Need help with ideas (and patterns)

Hi everyone~

Long time lurker, occasional poster but I'm in swaps with many of you,
including the Your Pick swap, which I am SO enjoying.

I'm in another swap, a Row Robin (finally!) and I've got...
Forum: Quilting August 26th 06, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Lady Aurora Selene
OT -- pinging someone who knows Sarah Curry

"Anne in CA" wrote in message
I am trying to get some information about Las Cruces, NM and I think she
lives there, no? Could one of...
Forum: Quilting August 20th 06, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 89
Posted By Lady Aurora Selene
Directory form now open!

*laughs* Well, since you asked. ;)

My favorites are brights, jewel tones and novelties. I get so excited when I
see bright happy colors and silly juvenile prints. I'm really not into
anything...
Forum: Quilting August 19th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 89
Posted By Lady Aurora Selene
Directory form now open!

"FiederEls" wrote in message
Did i mention it is my birthday next week?? vbg

FiederEls..

I'm jealous, the Directory just...
Forum: Quilting August 17th 06, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Lady Aurora Selene
Ready for the Directory?

I'm not much of a routine poster, but I used to be and I've been patiently
waiting for the Directory to return (I resurfaced about two weeks after the
last issue). I used to be in a few versions of...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8