Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Liz from Humbug[_2_]
Forum: Needlework June 30th 15, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Keep your fingers crossed!

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 8:44:55 AM UTC-7, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 6/25/2015 11:01 AM, Joan Erickson wrote:

I will let you know tomorrow, after I check on them later today.

Okay,...
Forum: Needlework April 25th 15, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Retired

Congratulations, Bobbie!!!!!!! :-) Keep up with the co workers and look at the WIPS and UFOs as physical therapy with no deadlines.
Liz from Humbug
Forum: Needlework April 2nd 15, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Fringing anne cloth

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 1:58:52 AM UTC-7, Susan Pretorius wrote:
I am busy making a cross stitch anne cloth afghan baby blanket and would like to fringe it when finished. Can anyone tell me...
Forum: Needlework November 10th 14, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Diamond anniversary report OT

On Sunday, November 9, 2014 2:04:03 PM UTC-8, Shirley wrote:
We had a wonderful day, with friends and family calling in.

We had flowers and lots of cards.
The special highlight was a special...
Forum: Needlework October 30th 14, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
OT wedding anniversary

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 11:58:09 PM UTC-7, Shirley wrote:
DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family...
Forum: Needlework September 27th 14, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
WooHoo! A finish!

Very Cute! :-)
Forum: Needlework July 21st 14, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
RIP, Jasmine

I'm sorry for you that she's gone and that you couldn't be there at the end, We lost our dog, Oddear, a year ago in February and I still miss her running around the outside of the chicken yard and...
Forum: Needlework July 21st 14, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Sad news

I'm so sorry to hear that she's gone, Bruce, but it's nice that she went easily in her sleep. :-(

I've loved reading your posts and would enjoy your staying in contact with the group.

Liz from...
Forum: Needlework February 24th 14, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Short Eared Owl chart?

Enough is enough! After making a few attempts to chart the photos I found of Hawaiian Short Eared Owls, I found a Pegasus/Stephanie Hedgepath "Great Gray Owl" that I'll use, switching out the...
Forum: Needlework January 24th 14, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Making progress!

Because I didn't like any of the Hawaiian themed charts I could find, I decided to create my own birth sampler for the soon-to-be second great nephew. The Hawaiian alphabet only has 12 letters so I...
Forum: Needlework January 19th 14, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Hello again, ISO Fowl Play chart

I Found One! After a couple of false alarms, where the chart was either over priced or the shipping would make it so, I found a chart on Etsy and ordered it this afternoon. I even thought to...
Forum: Needlework January 12th 14, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Hello again, ISO Fowl Play chart

I did something In my preferences back in autumn that made the words of the postings disappear and then started my seasonal job so haven't been around for months. Now that the season has ended...
Forum: Needlework July 22nd 13, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
What are you stitching?

Yet another of the Dutch Treats table toppers. I'm doing the Buzz My Grapes one for an EGA friend who has her own bee hive. Once I've finished, I need to find something to stitch for the Harry &...
Forum: Needlework June 29th 13, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
pun alert

Oh! This one is truly horrid; I LOVE IT! :-)
Speaking of puns:

A group of clowns rent furnished flats in London, but are annoyed to

discover they haven't been provided with...
Forum: Needlework June 26th 13, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Wish me luck!

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:30:04 AM UTC-7, Joan Erickson wrote:
As always, mine seems to be the first county fair in the country! :)

I will be entering "Through a mother's eyes" and...
Forum: Needlework May 17th 13, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
removing a label - on topic - sort off

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:07:12 AM UTC-7, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
okay - a puzzler for the chemistry types among us. Years ago I had a

plastic first aid kit in the truck. It doesn't fit in the...
Forum: Needlework May 15th 13, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
removing a label - on topic - sort off

Try smearing some mayonnaise on the sticker and letting it sit somewhere for a couple of hours. We used to use it in the vet. hospital to remove "sticky goo" of whatever type from animal fur. My...
Forum: Needlework March 19th 13, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Our Joan is famous!

Wow! I know a celebrity! :-)
Liz from Humbug

Not jealous of your weather, though!
Forum: Needlework March 7th 13, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Cross Stitch Needles

I have to quit reading for a while! "Lance and Tristan Brooks" with the "smooth eyes" sound like a set of twins from a Regency romance novel!!!!!!!!!! (lol instead of smiley face for Sheena). Maybe...
Forum: Needlework February 13th 13, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
RCTN activity

On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:11:20 AM UTC-8, Liz from Humbug wrote:
On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:54:29 AM UTC-8, Jacqueline wrote:

Is it my newsreader, or are there only a few...
Forum: Needlework February 13th 13, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
RCTN activity

On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:54:29 AM UTC-8, Jacqueline wrote:
Is it my newsreader, or are there only a few posts a day? Until

recently, I hadn't been active here for several years, and...
Forum: Needlework February 9th 13, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Everyone OK back East?

I hope everyone is OK back there - getting lots of stitching done by generator or kerosene lamp! I almost feel guilty sitting here in southern Oregon with sunshine coming through my window. :-)
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22