Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Scheidt
Forum: Sewing October 17th 15, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By David Scheidt
Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machine hold thread cone?

Joy Beeson wrote:
:On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 09:29:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

:
: I saw a real "MacGyver" way on pintrest
: they put the cone in a...
Forum: Sewing October 20th 14, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 2
Posted By David Scheidt
Tajima embroidery

wrote:
:On Saturday, August 31, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Cpt Dondo wrote:
: I am looking for a way to convert computer graphics files to Tajima
: computer controlled...
Forum: Sewing December 25th 13, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By David Scheidt
Is fusible tape the answer for hemming pants?

Bill wrote:

:I have about 20 suits and a good 6 of them have at least one of the
:pants leg hems in some state of unsew-dom. For those of you who have
:this, it...
Forum: Sewing April 8th 13, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By David Scheidt
Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machine hold thread cone?

Kate XXXXXX wrote:
:On 05/09/2012 02:03, Gen wrote:
: I'm not so sure she meant can't use in the physical sense. The serger
: thread is so much more lintier, it...
Forum: Sewing September 26th 12, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By David Scheidt
Parachute 'silk'

Belinda Alene wrote:
:I am seeking a source for very inexpensive parachute 'silk'. I am not real
:particular as to color, more seeking inexpensive artificial...
Forum: Sewing March 22nd 12, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By David Scheidt
Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machine hold thread cone?

BEI Design wrote:

:Craftsy wrote:
: "BEI Design" wrote:
:[...]
:
: Has anyone figured out anything that works?
:
: You could try something like...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6