Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Elli
Forum: Rubberstamps June 20th 07, 08:37 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: Recycling From The Kitchen

Hi All!

If you're familiar with Not Just Stamping you'll know that our most
popular Regular Feature is Trash To Treasure where we recycle stuff
that might normally get thrown out. In Issue #5 we...
Forum: General Crafting March 21st 07, 07:03 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: Recycling The Fun Way! (NZ)

Hi All!

In every Issue of Not Just Stamping, along with loads of inspiring
projects, you'll find Trash To Treasure. This is where we show you
ways to use what you might normally throw away in your...

Forum: Rubberstamps March 14th 07, 07:31 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: It's A Girl Thing!

Hi All!

Not Just Stamping's Issue #4 is all about being a girl. (And it
doesn't matter if you're 9 or 99 - you will always be a girl at heart!)

If you love fashion, nostalgia, frippery, chocolate...
Forum: Rubberstamps February 28th 07, 06:36 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: Issue #4 Released

Hi All!

Issue #4 of Not Just Stamping has been released!

The theme is It's A Girl Thing and it celebrates all things female -
friendships, fashion, shopping and, of course, chocolate! It's full...
Forum: Rubberstamps February 21st 07, 06:41 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
Comm: Why Would You Want An On-Line Magazine?

Hi All!

You prefer a paper magazine that you can browse through with a nice
cuppa, right? Why would you want an on-line magazine like Not Just
Stamping? Maybe because . . .

1. You will never leave...
Forum: Rubberstamps February 7th 07, 06:17 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: New Prize

Hi All!

We are offering a new prize at Not Just Stamping
http://www.notjuststamping.com/ - a gorgeous set of unmounted stamps
kindly donated by My Heart Stamps For You. Have a look on our home
page...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 31st 07, 08:17 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
Comm (Sort of): Call For Submissions

Hi All!

Not Just Stamping is looking for submissions of cards, ATCs or
anything using stamping or other papercraft techniques.

Artists whose work is used will receive the issue of Not Just...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 24th 07, 08:44 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Elli
Thanks for sharing your lovely work. How great to...

Thanks for sharing your lovely work. How great to have a husband who shares your hobby.

Cheers
--
Elli
http://www.notjuststamping.com
Forum: Rubberstamps January 24th 07, 08:33 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: Tell The Truth!

Hi All!

When you first got hooked on stamping did you tell yourself you'd be
saving money because you wouldn't have to buy greeting cards now that
you could make your own? (I know I did!)

Learn...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 17th 07, 08:04 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: What does a boiling kettle have to do with stamping?

What does a boiling kettle have to do with stamping?

Find out in Not Just Stamping's Watercolor Wildflowers project in
Issue #3. I think you'll be glad you did.

Visit us at...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 10th 07, 07:54 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: Let The Holiday Feeing Continue!

Hi All!

Just because the festive season is over doesn't mean you have to lose
that holiday feeling. Give yourself a treat.

Visit Not Just Stamping at http://www.notjuststamping.com/ and take a
look...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 3rd 07, 08:28 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: We Have A Winner!

Hi All!

The winner of Not Just Stamping's Image Tree Stamps prize draw has been announced on our home page at http://www.notjuststamping.com/ .

If it wasn't you this time there are other prizes you...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 27th 06, 07:22 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: Good Luck!

Hi All!

The Not Just Stamping prize draw closes on December 31st.

Each issue of Not Just Stamping purchased gives the buyer one chance
to win a set of Image Tree alphabet stamps and a set of Image...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 20th 06, 06:33 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: What About You?

Hi All!

You've made a whole heap of beautiful cards and sent them out, you've
bought and wrapped presents for everyone, you've planned the family
dinner menu and you've scrubbed the house from top...
Forum: General Crafting December 13th 06, 06:33 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: We've Had Letters!

Hi All!

Issue #3 of Not Just Stamping came out on December 1st and already
we've had several letters from readers who are delighted with our amazing Technicolor Backgrounds.

You can find out more...

Forum: General Crafting December 6th 06, 06:39 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: Free For All

Hi All!

Have a look at "Snippets" in the Free-For-All section at
http://www.notjuststamping for two more cards to inspire you from the
newly released Issue #3 of Not Just Stamping.

Cheers
--...

Forum: Rubberstamps November 22nd 06, 06:59 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: Coming Soon to a Screen Near You!

Hi All!

Issue #3 of Not Just Stamping - the online magazine for stampers and
papercrafters - comes out on December 1st and you won't want to miss
this one!

The theme is "It's Only Natural". We have...

Forum: Rubberstamps November 15th 06, 06:34 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: Your Chance/s To Win Stamps

Hi All!

Treat yourself to Not Just Stamping - an online magazine full of
inspiration, tips and new ideas. Visit http://www.notjuststamping.com/
to learn more.

And remember, every issue purchased...
Forum: Rubberstamps November 8th 06, 06:40 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
Just Wondering

Hi All!

How are you all going with your Christmas cards? Do you make individual ones for each person or batches of similar ones? I tend to use the "conveyer belt" method - mostly because I'm almost...
Forum: Rubberstamps November 8th 06, 06:36 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Elli
AD: Your Chance/s To Win Stamps

Hi All!

Visit http://www.notjuststamping.com/ and read about our new prize draw.

Cheers
--
Elli
http://www.notjuststamping.com
The Online Magazine For Stampers And Papercrafters
Home Of Rubber...