Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.95 seconds.
Forum: Needlework November 13th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Stitching bliss

lewmew wrote:
We all stitch here and I bet everyone one of us has had a project that
just makes you happy the moment you pick it up. You can't wait to get
to it because you enjoy working on it...
Forum: Needlework November 13th 06, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
I Voted

lucretia borgia wrote:
" ,in
rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

How about you get off my f'ing back and get a life that...
Forum: Needlework November 13th 06, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
OFF TOPIC - risque

Lucille wrote:
"ellice" wrote in message
On 11/11/06 8:33 AM, "lucretia borgia"

Forum: Needlework November 13th 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
I Voted

Lucille wrote:
wrote in message

Lucille wrote:
"Gill Murray" wrote in...
Forum: Needlework November 11th 06, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
I Voted

Lucille wrote:
"Gill Murray" wrote in message

wrote:

It's the people talking to air...
Forum: Needlework November 11th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
I Voted

lucretia borgia wrote:
" ,in
rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
See above.

Also any sort of reliable memory, which I know you have in...
Forum: Needlework November 11th 06, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
I Voted

ellice wrote:
On 11/11/06 7:18 AM, "lucretia borgia" wrote:

ellice ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with
Forum: Needlework November 10th 06, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
I Voted

ellice wrote:
On 11/9/06 3:54 PM, "lucretia borgia" wrote:

ellice ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with
Forum: Needlework November 9th 06, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
OFF TOPIC - risque

Joan E. wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Ok, this mother didn't need this today while shopping for DS's boxers....

Pouch enhancing boxers

Oh, my. As if they aren't proud as punch of...
Forum: Needlework November 9th 06, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
I Voted

ellice wrote:
On 11/9/06 12:13 PM, " wrote:

ellice wrote:
On 11/9/06 8:53 AM, "Donna" wrote:

ellice...
Forum: Needlework November 9th 06, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
I Voted

ellice wrote:
On 11/9/06 8:53 AM, "Donna" wrote:

ellice wrote:

My other fun - going around telling people to turn off their cell-phones,
etc -...
Forum: Needlework November 8th 06, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
OT Schools, Polling Places was Black Floss Frustration

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
ellice wrote:
On 11/6/06 3:58 PM, "Brenda Lewis" wrote:

Joan E. wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Laughing - I can see why...
Forum: Needlework November 8th 06, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
I Voted

Donna wrote:
I did my good deed for the day and found our new friends who are moving
about 3 miles from us. Brought them 2 kinds of mini-muffins, apple
cider, fresh fruit and a plant.

I...
Forum: Needlework November 7th 06, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Is this legal?

Pat P wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/50-FLOWER-FAIRY-CROSS-STITCH-CHARTS-CD-inc-CHART-BOOKS_W0QQitemZ260050029786QQihZ016QQcategoryZ34037QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pat

Be who you are and say what...
Forum: Needlework November 7th 06, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Would you believe (on topic)

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I have SO MUCH floss/fiber - but I have no metallic silver?

I have Petite Treasure Braid and some Balanger in silver, but both are too
shiny......

Cheryl

It's always...
Forum: Needlework November 7th 06, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
I Voted

ElastiGirl wrote:
In article ,
"Donna" wrote:

And it's not off-topic 'cause if I go to the Scarlet Thread...
Forum: Needlework November 1st 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Chocolate - never off topic

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 11/1/06 12:24 PM, in article
, "Lucille"
wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" ...
Forum: Needlework November 1st 06, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Chocolate - never off topic

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
In the WSJ on Oct 25 (yes, I am just getting around to reading last week's
papers) is a brief article on what a dentist hands out for Halloween. To
wit, chocolate with a...
Forum: Needlework November 1st 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
enabling midatlantic knitters

Donna wrote:
I wasn't really kicking and screaming at the yarn shop. I just walked
around touching everything. *fondle, fondle* That keeps me happy. So
many beautiful fibers, but I'm not...
Forum: Needlework October 31st 06, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Yak-ers

What on Earth are you going on about?

Silence cannot be expected in a global forum such as this, and if you
asked your friends not to email you, I think you are taking your gripe
to the wrong...
Forum: Needlework October 31st 06, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
enabling midatlantic knitters

Susan Hartman wrote:
Spied an ad in today's paper for a knitting market in Baltimore,
Maryland, this weekend:

http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events/html/marketgateway/marketg.htm

Forum: Needlework October 31st 06, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
SIGH (entirely on topic)

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Colonial in Bedford. It's now a 40 - 60 minute ride to get to a LNS. Sob!

Bites!

I have a good yarn shop/quilt shop, not as great stitchery shop about
20-30 mins away,...
Forum: Needlework October 27th 06, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
stitching for money

Janet wrote:
Does anyone know of where to go to get cross stitch or knitting "jobs"
to earn extra cash. I used to stitch for someone a couple of years
ago, but I can't remember who. I think...
Forum: Needlework October 27th 06, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Venting

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/27/06 12:40 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

Well, it's half DH's vent too. Due to weather...
Forum: Needlework October 26th 06, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed....

Pat P wrote:
wrote in message

Pat P wrote:
"mickey" wrote in message