Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sarajane
Forum: Beads January 3rd 12, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 42
Posted By Sarajane
new moderated bead group

On Jan 3, 12:00*pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
On 03/01/2012 16:51, Sarajane wrote:

hi there everyone--and particularly Shirley!
since we have not been...
Forum: Beads January 3rd 12, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 42
Posted By Sarajane
new moderated bead group

hi there everyone--and particularly Shirley!
since we have not been able to make this a moderated group to limit
spam, I've started a new bead group over at google groups. Anyone can
join, and posts...
Forum: Beads December 22nd 11, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 39
Posted By Sarajane
Birthday memories for Sooz

On Nov 27, 12:18*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
It would have been Sooz's birthday today.
So I am remembering her, she is missed so very much.
Hugs
Shirley
Forum: Beads August 20th 11, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By Sarajane
bead slideshow

hey there! I just moved and refurbished my friend Laura's website and
added a lot of images to her slide show of beaded dolls and jewelry. I
saw what she's working on currently when I visited...
Forum: Beads June 27th 11, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Sarajane
sad nooz

interesting site, Shirley. I like how they make it easy to donate to a
charity in someone's name. For our Soozala, an animal rescue would be
appropriate, I think.
Sarajane
Forum: Beads June 22nd 11, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By Sarajane
Sooz

Hi there Rachel!
I'm sorry about the news but thought that people who knew her would
want to have a chance to call up some truly fabulous memories of her.
What exchanges!! Her heart was as big as...
Forum: Beads June 14th 11, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Sarajane
sad nooz

Aloha, Maren!
Good to see you here. A ceramic artist friend of mine is coming to
Hawaii to go to college--I told him there are definitely some great
people there who do art. What have you been...
Forum: Beads June 14th 11, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By Sarajane
Sooz

Hi there DeMarie!
In spite of physical issues, Sooz had honest love and meaningful work
and was happy. She loved her husband dearly and her critters, and
beads too. I know she got a lot of pleasure...
Forum: Beads June 7th 11, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 25
Posted By Sarajane
Hi from Marisa

(((((((((((((Kalera))))))))))))))))
good to see you agin!
Forum: Beads June 7th 11, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 25
Posted By Sarajane
Hi from Marisa

oh, my! I like the one with the fan and the beads Sooz sent you best,
I think But all are lovely!!.
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Sarajane
sad nooz

((((((((((((((((((Shirley))))))))))))))))))
I'm glad to see you are still hanging in there anyway.
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Sarajane
sad nooz

Tina, that sucks. And you are right--all reality is what we make it
collectively, and the collective is not working really well for common
good at the moment. I'm so sorry that you and Pete have had...
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Sarajane
sad nooz

I think I will make a post on Facebook pointing people here--lets see
what we can do to revive this group. Do we still love beads? Yes, we
do. Are we still online? Well then!!
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Sarajane
Bead Shows

I buy a lot of seed beads from Beyond Beadery when I see them at
shows. I do the Houston International Quilt Festival and they are
often there, as is Shipwreck Beads and a few others. I like the...
Forum: Beads June 2nd 11, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Sarajane
wire wrap and beads

here's a link to the website of my friend Holly Burger, that I have
helped her build. She does lots of things, including beading and
wirewrap, and I thought you all might enjoy the slideshow. It...
Forum: Beads June 2nd 11, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Sarajane
sad nooz

Sooz delighted in this group back when it was active, even when she
sometimes got infuriated. I wonder now if the cancer had anything to
do with the mood swings that would occur. In a Caring Bridge...
Forum: Beads June 2nd 11, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Sarajane
sad nooz

Good to see you here now, Tina. I feel like I do at funerals; glad to
see the people there, but so sad for the reason.
(((((((((((((Tina and Pete)))))))))))))))))))
SJ

On Jun 1, 3:10*pm, Tina...
Forum: Beads June 1st 11, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Sarajane
sad nooz

(((((((((((((Shirley)))))))))))

She was diagnosed about a month ago, after a fall. I like to think of
her as out romping with the dogs now, who she missed so much when they
went ahead. And finding...
Forum: Beads June 1st 11, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Sarajane
sad nooz

When I first started reading and posting here in rec-crafts-beads, I
was delighted to find people who share many of my own passions and
also some troubles and ways of dealing with them. I made...
Forum: Beads May 31st 10, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarajane
OK, I'm back, anything going on?

Hi there!
Good to see you both, Maren and Shirley!
I've been away a while, I've gone back to school at our local
community college. I'm taking all sorts of computer design classes
like Photoshop and...
Forum: Beads December 6th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Sarajane
I hate it when that happens! (Beaded Cab Pic)

Jerri, thats got real classic appeal. Very nice work!! I can see why
you'd want to keep it.
Sarajane
Forum: Beads November 17th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarajane
Question about selling gemstone beads, briolettes - Not an ad

. *But would it sell?
Thats always the big question, isn't it? I find things do better for
me as a seller on Etsy than ebay, and 20 cents for a listing that
lasts for 4 months is a very good gamble,...
Forum: Beads November 10th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Sarajane
web updates, classes, and pics from Houston show

hi everybody! I'm changing the look and updating content at my
website, (a dozen pages or so at a time--its a work in progress!)have
new pages including one about offering classes in Boulder, and...
Forum: Beads October 28th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Sarajane
Just checking in

hi there Shirley! I'm now reading through google too, as my server
comcast.net is no longer offereing the newsgroup feeds. Google has
some interesting features, I must say.

big hugs to you my...
Forum: Beads October 28th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Sarajane
OT-showing off websites I built

oh, that WOULD help, huh. http://polyclay.com/blog