Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Magic Mood Jeep ©
Forum: Needlework November 19th 08, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
ON TOPIC - Needle Work - a different take

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:47:14 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

On 11/19/08 7:36 AM, in article ,
Forum: Needlework November 15th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Automatic needle threader

wrote:
I just received my Lee Valley Tools Christmas catalogue, and there's a
neat little gadget for threading your needle automatically. You can
see it on their website,...
Forum: Needlework November 3rd 08, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Letter To Mr. Obama... Voters must read...

I don't know who 'Michael Master' is or what he does; but he does write
cogently and well. A Google search turns up a Michael Master who is a
lawyer in Philadelphia (one of those 'Philadelphia...
Forum: Needlework November 3rd 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
TW Purrs for some poor lost souls :(

Local Pet store, Delilah's (in Bloomington, IN), caught fire this
morning at approximately 6am local time. I let my sub to the local paper
lapse and cannot read the whole story, but the headline is...
Forum: Needlework November 1st 08, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
ISO Cross Stitch Collection issue 144

Claudia wrote:
Hello everyone

I am SO close to completing my collection of Lilliput Lane patterns!
SO close!

All I am missing right now is the backstitching instrucitons to the
LL209...
Forum: Needlework October 24th 08, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 27
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Name two guilty pleasures

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
You indulge in while stitching

For moi?

The Price is Right
Chocolate

Cheryl
Forum: Needlework September 21st 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 133
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
If you had an LNS...

anne wrote:
says...

You also mentioned "big ticket items'. How much variety in stands,
lights, etc., do you think is reasonable or necessary?

I wouldn't waste...
Forum: Needlework September 18th 08, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Remnants of Ike (OT and Long)

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Wow - glad to hear you're all right. I hate losing power, especially if
there is laundry in the washer. Phew - what a stench. Try vinegar in the
wash water if the smell...
Forum: Needlework September 17th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Remnants of Ike (OT and Long)

Sunday, the remnants of Ike blew through Indiana - literally! Winds up
to 50 MPH! Over 200,000 people (in southern Indiana) without power, and
it wasn't the usual entire neighborhoods - it was a...
Forum: Needlework September 11th 08, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
9/11

wrote:
To all the people who have lost anybody and to all Free thinking
people ,, May we take a moment to remember this day .
mirjam

Thank you, Mirjam. Your post is the...
Forum: Needlework August 29th 08, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 28
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Looking for fuzzy threads recommendations

Joan E. wrote:
For my Nativity set, I'm thinking of doing the sheep and camels with
fuzzy threads. The sheep have 5 colors in their bodies (I can do
faces/legs with regular floss). The colors...
Forum: Needlework August 27th 08, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
OT Amusing list of newsgroup character types

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 08:02:19 -0500, Keith Barber
opined:
I am the Very Model of a Usenet Personality

Song by Tom Holt, from a newgroup...
Forum: Needlework August 22nd 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Annoying Symbols

Sharon wrote:
Can someone tell me the reason why charts have to have symbols that
look so much alike so bloody close together. It's frustrating for
sure. I'm working on a rather big project...
Forum: Needlework August 11th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Query using ballpoint tube paints

LindaA wrote:
This is my first post to this newsgroup and I'm hoping someone can give
me some advice.

At one time I used to do a fair amount of crewel and embroidery, but my
eyesight has...
Forum: Needlework July 30th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
2008 nfair entrants & results

ellice wrote:
On 7/30/08 9:33 AM, "Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote:

I only had 5 items finished in time for the county fair this year, they
can be seen on my webshots page...
Forum: Needlework July 30th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
2008 nfair entrants & results

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/30/08 9:33 AM, in article , "Magic Mood Jeep ©"
wrote:

I only had 5 items finished in time for the county fair this year,...
Forum: Needlework July 30th 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
2008 nfair entrants & results

I only had 5 items finished in time for the county fair this year, they
can be seen on my webshots page he

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/564776094OdWsCB?vhost=home-and-garden

Forum: Needlework July 23rd 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
OT - test

anne wrote:
My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader seems
to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products are
hereby solicited.

I've been using...
Forum: Needlework July 8th 08, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
OT (maybe) - blog printing

anne wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions. FYI, I've done the save as, copy/paste,
changed orientation and scale, and create PDF document procedures but
was hoping someone knew of something...
Forum: Needlework July 3rd 08, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Gripit Plus??

Tia Mary wrote:
Julie K. Eitze wrote:

What parts are you looking for. My husband has been finding some parts
that fit and is able to make some wood sections that are just sbout
the...
Forum: Needlework June 12th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
OT - appliance conumdrum

Karen C in California wrote:
Susan Hartman wrote:

So my advice would be buy a new one

And ask whether it's got a food screen in the drain.
Forum: Needlework May 30th 08, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Adorably Cute Cartoon

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
and it's not OT, as it has a cat in it.

A classic WB cartoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Nw6TTIG
Oops - wrong NG - I guess it is OT here :)

--
^..^ This...
Forum: Needlework May 30th 08, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

and it's not OT, as it has a cat in it.

A classic WB cartoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Nw6TTIG
her wipe out...
Forum: Needlework May 28th 08, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
OK, Cheryl....

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 5/28/08 12:49 AM, in article , "Karen C
in California" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Hey, hey... Be for warned -...
Forum: Needlework May 8th 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 86
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
the things we do to heads was DMC has gone into bankruptcy

Joan E. wrote:
On May 3, 1:14 pm, "Pat P" wrote:

An old school friend of ours started doing her hair that way about 25 years
ago (prior to that she had a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30