Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BeverlyB
Forum: Needlework October 1st 08, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By BeverlyB
Christmas Stocking - Needlepoint

This is not exactly what you are lookiing for, it is a toy train and a
little cartoonish but it might work
http://www.needlenookoflajolla.com/designers/strictlyxmas/images/sc_cs182.jpg
This one is...
Forum: Needlework July 7th 08, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By BeverlyB
OT (maybe) - blog printing

Don't know if this will help but have you tried highlighting the text and
then when you hit print just tell it to print the hightlighted text? The
other option of course is to highlight and then...
Forum: Needlework July 2nd 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By BeverlyB
Gripit Plus??

I can't give you any facts but they were not at last years CATs at Hershey
and the rumors floating around were that there were both health financial
issues involved in their absence. I would...
Forum: Needlework June 19th 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
Posted By BeverlyB
Vanilla Ice vs MC Hammer

There is a young (21 or 22 years old) German named Felix Hell who has played
all the Bach organ works in couple of marathon sessions. I did not get a
chance to hear him at any of those sessions...
Forum: Needlework June 3rd 08, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By BeverlyB
OT - What were they thinking?

I personally hate pantyhose, I can get one leg on but I end up going into
all kinds of contortions to get the second leg on. I will take thigh highs
with the elastic or rubber or whatever it is...
Forum: Needlework April 25th 08, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By BeverlyB
My next quiz... Any thoughts on more needlework questions

Have you looked at Phyllis Maurers site
http://www.ethnicfiberart.com/index.htm ? She has a lot of information on a
number of not so common techniques.

Beverly B

"Cheryl Isaak"...
Forum: Needlework March 31st 08, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By BeverlyB
LNS in St. Augustine, FL

We might be heading down there shortly before Christmas but have not made
any definate plans yet. Yes the marina I was referring to is the one near
the Bridge of the Lions. I love that bridge and...
Forum: Needlework March 29th 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By BeverlyB
LNS in St. Augustine, FL

How far south of St. Augustine is it? I try and get down to south Fla every
other year and we usually stop in St Augustine on the way down. We stay at
the same hotel which is right on the...
Forum: Needlework March 29th 08, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By BeverlyB
Joining fabric

This is too late for you now but if you ever do a project like this again
you should call or e-mail your supplier and tell them specifically that you
need a 2 yard length instead of just ordering 2...
Forum: Needlework March 15th 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By BeverlyB
Cheryl's new needlework quiz

I missed the goldwork question, thought the chips term was thrown in there
just to confuse us. I got all the rest of them right though.

Beverly B
"Gill Murray" wrote in...
Forum: Marketplace January 18th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By BeverlyB
New shop opening!

It is very good to hear from you Teri. I still have one of your old
freebies, Pearls and Lace Sampler and it is one of my favorite pieces to
stitch up as a quickie wedding or anniversary piece. I...
Forum: Needlework January 18th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By BeverlyB
New shop opening!

It is very good to hear from you Teri. I still have one of your old
freebies, Pearls and Lace Sampler and it is one of my favorite pieces to
stitch up as a quickie wedding or anniversary piece. I...
Forum: Needlework January 9th 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By BeverlyB
Snippets, orts, scraps

I do the same thing but when I am trying to get that last stitch or two out
of a piece of thread that is really too short I will get out my dololly and
use that instead of trying to rethread the...
Forum: Needlework December 31st 07, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By BeverlyB
Worst stitching purchase

I love my Helping Hand chart holder, in fact I own two of them. My worst
purchase was a sit on it type of scroll rod stand. I hate it , could never
get comfortable using it and it just did not...
Forum: Needlework December 14th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By BeverlyB
Stitching Jubilee

I don't know how many of you have heard of this yet but I just received an
invitation to join a yahoo group for this. It is a new stitching festival
being put together by Marilyn of Stoney Creek...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15