Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bart V[_2_]
Forum: Glass June 25th 09, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 2
Posted By Bart V[_2_]
Thanks for everything

Hi folks,
If there's anyone left to read this that is - thanks for answering all
my questions over the years. Thanks to you I became a pretty good
stained glass dude. Too bad it never took me...
Forum: Glass December 23rd 07, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 84
Posted By Bart V[_2_]
Another wannabe Basement Bandit....

there is a danger of creating the image that this IS what stained glass is
about

True. On the other hand people are smart enough to recognize a
bad job when they see it and that of course, is...
Forum: Glass December 23rd 07, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 84
Posted By Bart V[_2_]
Another wannabe Basement Bandit....

Whether the work is good, bad, or indifferent is of no consequence. At
this point stained glass as a hobby isn't really a top priority for a
lot of folks. In general, as an art form, well, the button...
Forum: Glass August 16th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 25
Posted By Bart V[_2_]
Getting Closer to bailing out

Been thinking about that for another one of my interests. I don't mind
admitting though, at this point in my life, it isn't quite within my
comfort zone any longer to start yet another...
Forum: Glass August 15th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 25
Posted By Bart V[_2_]
Getting Closer to bailing out

I did exactly that, worked at the HD's lumber department for while.
The hugest rush when I got my forklift license and I loved zipping
around on that thing. Mixed emotions to look at the stained...
Forum: Glass July 6th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 12
Posted By Bart V[_2_]
Group Stats - last 60 days

Pretty cool - how/where/what do you get these stats Steve?

Bart.
-
**botox treatments: taxidermy on the living**

Email replies via: www.haruteq.com/contact.htm
awesome banjo bridges, tabs, stained...
Forum: Glass April 18th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By Bart V[_2_]
Pricing problem

remember what it was or could you repost it?

http://www.haruteq.com/freebies.htm

When using this calculator make sure you edit the default cost values
as they're based on the going rate for glass...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7