Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 1.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kalera Stratton
Forum: Glass March 27th 07, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 20
Posted By Kalera Stratton
FS : CHEAP!! Glass ROD

This is the aesthetic judgment of a man who repairs brass-camed bevel
clusters.

Moonraker wrote:
"Chemosabe" wrote in message
Forum: Glass March 26th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 20
Posted By Kalera Stratton
FS : CHEAP!! Glass ROD

LOL!

Chemosabe wrote:
Self pics or not...post 'em, I say!!

Kalera wrote:
Your obsession hasn't waned, I see.

Your terminology is incorrect; they would only be self portraits if I
Forum: Glass November 28th 06, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 38
Posted By Kalera Stratton
flame

Moonraker wrote:
Like I'd miss a bad rash. What's the matter, got PMS again and come around
looking for a fight?

Every day, just like you, sweetheart.
Forum: Beads October 15th 06, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Kalera Stratton
BAH plagiarists

Can some people please take a class in fostering creativity? How
horrible it must be, to be so BORING.

A couple months ago I was taking a class from Jen Geldard up at Andrea
Guarino's place in...
Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Kalera Stratton
Fireworks?

CindyB wrote:
Hobby Lobby has Fireworks Glass Beadmaking Kit on sale for $69.99.

I've never done lampwork and am dying to try it, but am on a very
limited budget at this time. Is this...
Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Kalera Stratton
Delurking to share a few pics

arj wrote:
Hi All,

Just delurking to share a few bracelets I have made lately...

http://tinyurl.com/s9llw I made this one with my Dad's old watches after
he passed away, inspired by...
Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Kalera Stratton
looking for a direct source for NFL charms - Manufacturer nomiddle men...

brazilnut wrote:
Please respond ASAP

Well aren't you just as special as can be.
Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Kalera Stratton
AD: Gaga for Gaia

Lara wrote:
Hi there fellow bead lovers:

Most of you have probably seen Kronos glass and beads made with it. It is a
very pretty, but have you seen it's cousin Gaia? I LOVE IT! I...
Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Kalera Stratton
Lookie Loo

Beckibead wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230033513752&ssPageName=ADME:B:FSEL:US:1

Good Golly Miss Molly, that is a pretty sight!!!!!

Becki

Utterly gorgeous!...
Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Kalera Stratton
Fun Halloween thingies

wrote:
Strictly. Sheesh.

Before my first coffee of the day I'm an in-bred hill billy. Once I've
had caffeine, I metamorphose into an articulate and educated woman.
Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Kalera Stratton
Finishing knotted silk necklaces

twinkiesmom wrote:
I forgot to mention that www.ornabead.com has silver plated and gold
plated cord enders.

I saw the link you posted earlier from artbeads. I think the company I
went...
Forum: Beads October 2nd 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Kalera Stratton
New to it all... (kinda sorta cross posted ;-)

Michael LeBlanc wrote:
Hey all...

I've just recently started to get interested in making glass beads for
my wife to make in some of her Native American handcrafts.. we've
picked up a few...
Forum: Beads October 2nd 06, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Kalera Stratton
Craft Show Booth Success...

Shirley Shone wrote:

When I go to a craft show I always turn left as I go in. I work my way
clockwise round the outside of the hall. Then I go up and down the rows
in the centre. Maybe it is...
Forum: Beads October 2nd 06, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Kalera Stratton
OT -- Kalera is full of ****

Beckibead wrote:
Hey - because of you, I have made an appointment to get my sinuses
vaccummed. I have been avoiding it for yeras -- I'm tired of
suffering!!! ONward!!

becki

Rock on!...
Forum: Beads October 2nd 06, 08:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Kalera Stratton
Finishing knotted silk necklaces

twinkiesmom wrote:
Go for the real silk if you can. The rayon satin rattail frays.

I like this company's hand-dyed silk cord very much.

http://www.artemisinc.com/

Thanks for the...
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Kalera Stratton
Finishing knotted silk necklaces

I have this vision for a necklace I want to make, and it involves
knotted silk cord... you know the stuff that's like rolled, dyed silk
ribbon? I have two related questions; one, do you have any...
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Kalera Stratton
Pearl source recommendations?

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone we know sells colored coin pearls and
side-drilled stick pearls? I'd prefer to buy from a regular here, but
I'd like any recommendations!

Thanks!

-Kalera
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 17
Posted By Kalera Stratton
AD - Organic Bloom and More!

Dawn ^..^ wrote:
LOL!!!!! I swear I almost wet my pants laughing!
What a co-inky-dink!... I was going to name that set "Starbucks Clown Vomit
Lightshade" but there were too many letters for...
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 21
Posted By Kalera Stratton
OT - the Grossest Story Ever

Dr. Sooz wrote:
And I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say PLEASE THANK CORI FOR
US for taking such good care of you!

I will thank her! She is a lifesaver... she even took Ophelia with...
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 21
Posted By Kalera Stratton
OT - the Grossest Story Ever

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Okay, that was Gross. Truly. Mostly because I don't want our darling
Lola to hurt!

But Grossest Ever? I must be totally inured to Grossness, having
worked in veterinary...
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 21
Posted By Kalera Stratton
OT - the Grossest Story Ever

Polly S. wrote:
Kalera Stratton wrote:

I will not talk about the clots right now. I am sure you can imagine
just fine and don't need to have it detailed. I will tell you one
thing,...
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 40
Posted By Kalera Stratton
OT - back from surgery!

Dr. Sooz wrote:
I LOVE "Seriously Gross" stories, so.......whenever you're ready, spill
it! (Woops -- wrong choice of words HAW!)

``````````````````````````````````````````
Kalera...
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 40
Posted By Kalera Stratton
OT - back from surgery!

Dr. Sooz wrote:
I WISH! ------- From Killer Clowns From Death Hell, to just one Killer
Clown, here.

```````````````````````````````````
Kalera Stratton wrote:
When all of a sudden you...
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 17
Posted By Kalera Stratton
AD - Organic Bloom and More!

Dawn ^..^ wrote:
LOL!!....I must be a picky bitch too because Colorblast wasn't my favorite
set either.
I really liked the test bead for that set, but it looked much different in a
"group...
Forum: Beads September 21st 06, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By Kalera Stratton
$2 Back Issue Sale at Somerset Studio!

Dr. Sooz wrote:
KALERA, what?!?! I never SHOWED you those?!?!?!!?

Kalera Stratton wrote:
Dr. Sooz wrote:
I do. I sandwich tiny, teensy little collages...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 72