Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kathy Morgan
Forum: Sewing January 3rd 10, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 11
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Seeking a sewing mentor in West Hills/Canoga Park area

Sarge wrote:

Wow..thank you all for the suggestions.

Kinda figured it wouldn't be that easy. Started sewing with a pretty
good idea how it worked (I'm a...
Forum: Sewing January 2nd 10, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 11
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Seeking a sewing mentor in West Hills/Canoga Park area

Olwyn.Mary wrote:

My advice is always the same. Take an entire afternoon or evening, go
to your local free public library (or a big city branch if neccessary)
and look at...
Forum: Sewing December 31st 09, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathy Morgan
What would you do to embellish a handbag, to give it a more designer look?

Videophile wrote:

I guess I'm having trouble with this one because I'd actually like to
make a small duffel bag but I don't want it to look ordinary. I'd
like to give it ...
Forum: Sewing February 17th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 2
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Holy ****

SteveB wrote:

I put a rule in my news reader that included the word "Gunner" and directed
it to delete all messages that had it in the subject line. I got about half
Forum: Sewing December 3rd 07, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By Kathy Morgan
L. A. garment district fabric shopping tour

wrote:

Welcome to the first annual (we hope!) It's Sew L. A. tour. Your tour
guides, ASG members, Donna Springer and Suzy Hutton have wonderful fun
planned for...
Forum: Sewing November 29th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Decisions...decisions! Advice needed (DO NOT OPEN!!)

SewVeryCreative ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom wrote:

Why in the world would this nutjob be posting this crap to a sewing group???
My quilt group has gotten five so far today from this...
Forum: Sewing October 1st 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathy Morgan
What size blankets for premies?

BEI Design wrote:

Kathy Morgan wrote:

I've ordered some fleece and flannel from TSWALTH, and I
want to be ready to cut and sew when it arrivees. ...
Forum: Sewing September 30th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathy Morgan
What size blankets for premies?

My niece has just brought home her twin little girls. Since she lives a
couple of thousand miles away, I haven't seen them. I have no
experience with little babies, even full sized ones, and have...
Forum: Sewing August 14th 07, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Knoxville, TN Sewing &/or Quilting Classes???

wrote:

My wife has done a wee bit of sewing but would like to learn more.
She has a fairly new, though not computerized, Pfaff machine. Does
anyone provide...
Forum: Sewing January 28th 07, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathy Morgan
new sewing game

Dawn wrote:

Just for fun, my dear husband has made a "Concentration" game out of
quilt blocks, for my website. It's got new quilt blocks and background
pictures to...
Forum: Sewing December 4th 06, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By Kathy Morgan
cabinet knobs for quilters/sewing?

trs80 wrote:

Anyone know where I can buy online some cabinet knobs/pulls that would be
made to represent some aspect of quilting or sewing? Maybe look like a
small quilt or...
Forum: Sewing December 2nd 06, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 1
Posted By Kathy Morgan
How to: Transfer text to fabric

Cat wrote:

I'm trying to transfer text (1/4 to 1/8" tall letters) to small
pre-made draw string bags. Each bag has different text, and so far I
have not found an efficient...
Forum: Sewing November 5th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathy Morgan
More reasons to sew

wrote:

I ran to the store, grabbed two sets of cotton knit pjs on the gallop,
[...] The pjs are going to get some length spliced in, just above the
hems, both pant...
Forum: Sewing October 22nd 06, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Ag/farm Art workshop

romanyroamer wrote:

You have to make a wearable garment (piece of Art) from things
that are grown, found or manufactured on a farm. This seems to be a purely
Forum: Sewing October 2nd 06, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Halloween costumes

Kathy Morgan wrote:

I would really like to make Halloween costumes for my husband and me
this year, but I have absolutely no ideas about what I'd like to make.

Thanks,...
Forum: Sewing September 29th 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 8
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Halloween costumes

I would really like to make Halloween costumes for my husband and me
this year, but I have absolutely no ideas about what I'd like to make.
What are the rest of you planning? I'm hoping for some...
Forum: Sewing September 27th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathy Morgan
Joanns coupons

Dawn wrote:

Are they still sending these by email? I was signed up at one point,
then stopped getting email from them altogether, and now only seem to be
getting the...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17