Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marianne T.
Forum: Needlework March 6th 10, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 50
Wax
Posted By Marianne T.
Shops in Reno and Portland was Wax

Cathy,

I haven't been to Stitch in Time in Reno for several years, but it was a
nice shop when I did visit. We would spend some time each summer in North
Lake Tahoe (Incline Village), and I'd...
Forum: Needlework June 7th 09, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Marianne T.
Stitching Jubilee

Check out the teachers section of the web site and scroll down under each
teacher. That's where the classes are listed this year. Most have pictures,
but there are a few classes without pictures...
Forum: Needlework June 6th 09, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Marianne T.
Stitching Jubilee

Is there ANYONE on this group going to the Stitching Jubilee in Lancaster,
PA in October?

Registration started last Tuesday, anyone taking classes?

In the old days, there was lots of talk on this...
Forum: Needlework June 1st 09, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Marianne T.
Stitching Jubilee - Registration starts

Yipee!!!!

Registration for the Stitching Jubilee in Lancaster, PA in October begins
tomorrow!!!

Who on this list is planning to attend and take classes?

Marianne T.
Forum: Needlework December 6th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Marianne T.
Slightly OT - Hockey fabric was searching for fabric

Thanks to everyone's suggestions on how to find the hockey fabric.

From what I have been able to find, there are MLB and NFL fabrics, but no
NHL fabrics. One gal at the Hancock's Fabrics in San...
Forum: Needlework December 6th 08, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Marianne T.
Slightly OT - searching for fabric

I am looking for NHL Hockey team fabric, specifically the San Jose Sharks.

I know there is a way to search the web and hit lots of shops, but I don't
remember how to do it. Can anyone here help...
Forum: Needlework December 4th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By Marianne T.
Dear Red States

I agree. I don't care if she wrote it or not, it is offensive to those in
red or blue states and she shouldn't have posted it.

This and she (and a few others) is why I don't read this group often....
Forum: Needlework June 5th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Marianne T.
What have you registered for for the Stitching Jubilee?

Cheryl,

Maybe you can convince your family that a weekend away for mom is great
therapy and the you will be around for the rest of hockey season.

When I first attended the Spirit of Cross Stitch...
Forum: Needlework June 5th 08, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Marianne T.
What have you registered for for the Stitching Jubilee?

Registration opened on Tuesday for the Stitching Jubilee. What have rctners
signed up for?

I registered for Trick or Treat, Reversible Stitch Ruler, Embellishment
class and the luncheon.

Marianne...
Forum: Needlework May 11th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Marianne T.
Shops in San Diego, CA

John,

Yes, there are two shops that I know of. They are across the street from
each other, or at least they were three years ago or so when I was down
there. Only one was open, but it was a nice...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10