Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 1.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Megwen
Forum: Quilting March 20th 10, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By Megwen
Jo in Scotland

On 20 Mar, 23:04, "J*" wrote:
any idea which hospital?
i'm thinking...ok, so i'm mad as a hatter but anyhow...
i'm thinking if i can find them online we could email...
Forum: Quilting March 18th 10, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By Megwen
Jo in Scotland

Hi,

Jo asked that I let RCTQ know that she is going back into hospital
today. Her ulcerative colitis has flared up and the Docs are concerned
about her losing blood, especially following the...
Forum: Quilting January 23rd 10, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Megwen
Jo's baby 2

Hi folks,

I have just returned from a visit to Jo, Mark and Tristan. Jo is still
in special care and will be there for at least a couple more days. She
is looking very tired still. Tristan is...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 10, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Megwen
ping Ping PING Megwen

On 21 Jan, 14:20, Kathyl wrote:
On Jan 20, 10:52*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:

For goodness sake. *Mark says you get to make the announcement and if...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 10, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Megwen
Jo's baby

On 21 Jan, 09:25, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
Megwen wrote:
Morning all! i've just (and only just!) seen an email from Jo's Mark
about the baby...............

Forum: Quilting January 21st 10, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Megwen
Jo's baby

Morning all! i've just (and only just!) seen an email from Jo's Mark
about the baby...............

"Tristan Frederick Cox, was delivered at 14:33 on Tuesday 19th January
at Dundee's Ninewells...
Forum: Quilting January 18th 10, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Megwen
Any news on Jo Gibson

On 18 Jan, 11:51, Kate XXXXXX
wrote:
Megwen wrote:
On Jan 18, 11:17 am, Janner
wrote:
Just wondering if the...
Forum: Quilting January 18th 10, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Megwen
Any news on Jo Gibson

On Jan 18, 11:17*am, Janner
wrote:
Just wondering if the baby has come yet?

Anyone heard anything?

Janner
France

I had a message from her...
Forum: Quilting May 17th 09, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Megwen
Prairie points backing

Thanks Patti; I've got the backing pinned as if I'm appliqueing it. I
think that I'll trim the seam allowance on the points in towards the
corner and also the batting. That way I should be able to...
Forum: Quilting May 17th 09, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Megwen
Prairie points backing

I have made a baby quilt which is edged with prairie points; I am
having problems finishing off the corners when I stitch down the
backing. There are so many layers of fabric which need a bit...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 09, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Megwen
Looking for a fabric- help!

On 1 Mar, 21:04, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Thanks, Megwen, I found that one, too. *That's it but in a different
colorway. *That one is a red background with...
Forum: Quilting March 1st 09, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Megwen
Looking for a fabric- help!

On 1 Mar, 19:23, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Thanks, Estelle, but they don't show any results for "Quilt Nouvelle".
That's all I have on the selvedge edge.

Forum: Quilting January 30th 09, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Megwen
recession --- OT

On 30 Jan, 16:50, TinaR wrote:
If you ever see me collecting aluminum cans along the side of the
road, it will be to feed my fabric habit.

I can think of about...
Forum: Quilting September 15th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Megwen
Suggestions wanted for cavorting gecko quilt

On 15 Sep, 17:22, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
Warm Wishes has squares in it that would showcase the geckos without
chopping them all up and it goes together...
Forum: Quilting June 1st 08, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Megwen
If you love quilts... and love cows.... OR

There was a lot of problems with plaaning permissions to get these
pigs out this year. I 'm not sure that it will happen again, but I'll
find a pattern and suggest it next year if they...
Forum: Quilting June 1st 08, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Megwen
If you love quilts... and love cows.... OR

This summer in Bath we are playing find the pig! 100 decorated pigs
are spread round the city and neighbouring area. I've not found a
patchwork one...
Forum: Quilting April 28th 08, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Megwen
Thank you all

This link shows the front cover of the magazine with Pat's quilt shown
in shades of blue. Nice quilt!

http://www.pandqmagazine.com/issue/issue.aspx?cid=4024&iid=3884

Megwen

Bath, England
Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Megwen
A different kind of machine embroidery project

On Feb 24, 5:04*am, jennellh wrote:
http://www.agreatnotion.com/Web%20Images/Toilet%20Paper.pdf

Who'da thunk it! *jennellh

I've seen it done! Looks good for a gift...
Forum: Quilting January 30th 08, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 171
Posted By Megwen
Time for another Roll Call?

I'm Megwen aged 57, (now how did I get that old?!!) from Bath,
England. DH of 32 years, no children but 3 nieces (21, 18, 6)and 1
nephew (8) who I spoil on a regular basis. No QIs either. Work...
Forum: Quilting November 2nd 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 58
Posted By Megwen
Finally, finally - they're here!

Were you mobbed by the paparazzi trying to get a photo of the famous
author?

Megwen

Bath, England
Forum: Quilting October 31st 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 58
Posted By Megwen
Finally, finally - they're here!

OK, which days will you be at Malvern with your book? Then I'll start
work on persuading DH that it's exactly the place to go for a day out
this weekend! Please keep a copy for me.

Well...
Forum: Quilting October 28th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Megwen
Malvern show

Before I persuade my DH that a trip to Malvern is just what he wants
at the weekend, will anyone be at the Quilt show on Saturday or
Sunday? If so, perhaps we could meet up while DH goes off to do...
Forum: Quilting August 26th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Megwen
Mega Quilter User guide... help needed

Hi Jo,

Have you tried contacting Mark in Bath, I'm not sure if he is open
over the bank holiday, but he might be able to help.

Megwen
On Aug 26, 5:42 pm, Jo P wrote:
Forum: Quilting May 27th 07, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Megwen
Blue and Saffron Picture

On 27 May, 07:49, Patti wrote:
It's a lovely quilt, Joan.
You do wonderful work.

The only name I could think of (with just a few minutes thought) was
'Whirlpools'. ...
Forum: Quilting April 11th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Megwen
RCTQ meeting

On Apr 11, 3:27 pm, "recarlos" wrote:
My daughter wants to see Bath when we go to England in June, my DH is also
keen to see where the Time Team dug their trenches in the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26