Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 1.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Heinrich Butschal
Forum: Jewelry July 15th 07, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Need Help -- lost and found diamond -- defective ring?

Sterling schrieb:
Gez, you guys missed the point entirely! The guy said she wore the ring for
2 months before the diamond fell out. Then after he got it fix, he said it
still didn't look...
Forum: Jewelry July 14th 07, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Need Help -- lost and found diamond -- defective ring?

lemel_man schrieb:

It has a quite a unique looking design which i hadnt seen before which
is why I decided on it, but after a two months of wearing it,...
Forum: Jewelry July 5th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
plastic

C Ryman schrieb:
Hi everyone,
I usually work in glass and metal. My sister-in-law wants me make some=
=20
black plastic triangles to replace some on her jacket. I guess I will =
try=20
to...
Forum: Jewelry June 22nd 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
removing superglue containing clay residue ?

Peter W.. Rowe, schrieb:
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:09:37 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry "orang37"
wrote:

Hi, hope this is on-topic enough for this...
Forum: Jewelry May 2nd 07, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Soldering palladium

lemel_man schrieb:
I seem to recall reading that its not a good idea to solder palladium
with an oxy/hydrogen flame, but I can't find the article anywhere. I use
oxy/hydrogen for platinum and...
Forum: Jewelry March 29th 07, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 11
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
loupe - what to buy?

Carl schrieb:
When Lobo put fingers to keys it was 3/25/07 5:23 PM...

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced loupe?

http://www.sciplus.com/singleItem.cfm?terms=12817

They're...
Forum: Jewelry March 3rd 07, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Newbie - is there an inexpensive method to vaccum investment?

Abrasha schrieb:
Heinrich Butschal wrote:
Carl 1 Lucky Texan schrieb:
Ben wrote:
First I want to thank MBStevens, Frosty, Peter W Rowe and Ted Frater for the
replies to point me...
Forum: Jewelry March 2nd 07, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Newbie - is there an inexpensive method to vaccum investment?

Ben schrieb:
"Heinrich Butschal" wrote in message
Ben schrieb:
[snip]
So I'm wondering if anyone has...
Forum: Jewelry March 1st 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Carl 1 Lucky Texan schrieb:
Ben wrote:
First I want to thank MBStevens, Frosty, Peter W Rowe and Ted Frater for the
replies to point me in the right direction for finishing my first cast. ...
Forum: Jewelry March 1st 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Newbie - is there an inexpensive method to vaccum investment?

Charlie Leo schrieb:
So I'm wondering if anyone has thought of a creative and inexpensive home
made solution to de-bubble that uses materials that are found around the
house or a typical...
Forum: Jewelry March 1st 07, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Ben schrieb:
First I want to thank MBStevens, Frosty, Peter W Rowe and Ted Frater for the
replies to point me in the right direction for finishing my first cast. All
advice was read and is...
Forum: Jewelry February 27th 07, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Princess Cut vs. Round

Frosty schrieb:
Can one of y'all tell me, ballpark, the price difference between a
princess cut diamond and a round diamond of similar weight, color and
clarity?
=20
Thanx
=20
If You cut a...
Forum: Jewelry February 27th 07, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 29
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
looking for online diamond retailer with decent pricing

robr schrieb:
I'm looking for a reputable jewelry dealer that lists stone
characteristics such as color and clarity. My wife wants a pair of
diamond studs (set in either silver, white gold or...
Forum: Jewelry February 15th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 46
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Took a class

Frosty schrieb:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 05:38:37 GMT in rec.crafts.jewelry Abrasha
, pulled fingers out of his butt and stuck 'em in
his mouth and said...
Forum: Jewelry January 5th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 11
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
using scrap silver

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 04:18:45 +0000, Abrasha wrote:

Abrasha schrieb:
Andy Dingley wrote:
Abrasha wrote:

The only way to get a good silver ingot, is to protect the melt with a
reducing...
Forum: Jewelry December 30th 06, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 6
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
online appraisals ?

mbstevens schrieb:
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 05:25:35 +0000, Talal Itani wrote:

Dear Friends,

I have some vintage and antique pieces of jewelry, and I would like to have
them appraised. ...
Forum: Jewelry December 4th 06, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.antiques,rec.antiques.marketplace,rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
How To Sell Antique Jewelry ?

William Black schrieb:
"Heinrich Butschal" wrote in message

In an Auction it may happen that the item...
Forum: Jewelry December 3rd 06, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.antiques,rec.antiques.marketplace,rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
How To Sell Antique Jewelry ?

Jessica V. schrieb:
Talal Itani wrote:
Dear Friends,

I would like to know how to best sell Estate Antique Jewelry. I have =
some
pieces from the late 1800's. Other pieces from the...
Forum: Jewelry October 29th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Platinum Ring

schrieb:
NO
On Oct 3, 2:20 am, wrote:
Platinum men's wedding ring went through washing machine. Could this
have hurt the ring?

Thanks,
Forum: Jewelry September 6th 06, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 3
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
buying beads in bulk

beadcrazy schrieb:
omg! thank you sooo much i will have a ball!
beadcrazy
Snaggeltooth wrote:
Hi Lozza,

You are going to have to look around to find the best deals on the net. I
Forum: Jewelry September 4th 06, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 8
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Jade versus Jadeite

Peter W.. Rowe, schrieb:
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 08:30:16 -0700, in "Castle Jewellers"
wrote:

Jadite is not very expensive. although it has a simular name it...
Forum: Jewelry August 14th 06, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry,rec.antiques,rec.antiques.marketplace
Replies: 27
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Please help with Antique Cameo

Abrasha schrieb:
SteveRay wrote:
I have had this cameo in my family for approximately 75 years. It has
European
origin.

Notice the Hebrew lettering.

I am asking for information...
Forum: Jewelry August 14th 06, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 16
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
gluing organics to metal

Snaggeltooth schrieb:
What is the best glue to use to join an organic material like pearls to a
sterling silver post?

Epoxies usually require mixing which is something I really don't want...
Forum: Jewelry August 9th 06, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
Advice on carving a 'Lost Wax' ring

schrieb:
Hello. I am new to designing jewellery and carving wax. I was wondering
if anyone one could give me some tips on how to carve my ring for the
lost wax process, or...
Forum: Jewelry August 4th 06, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By Heinrich Butschal
stop silver jewellery from tarnishing

ricky schrieb:
Is ther any way i can avoid my silver jewellery set with zircons and
synthetic stones from turning black or tarnishing by mixing any alloy
in the silver before i manufacture the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28