Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cynthia&nana
Forum: General Crafting September 17th 08, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Cynthia&nana
Question,

On Sep 15, 9:54*am, (Sammy....) wrote:
Maybe someone here can help me. I am looking for a pattern, or just
simple directions for making purses crocheted from plastic grocery...
Forum: General Crafting October 6th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Cynthia&nana
Where to buy sheet metal for small craft project

On Oct 5, 6:03 pm, wrote:
HI

I need small pieces of sheet metal ( copper/Bronze/Tin/Al) for a craft
project. Sheets can be as small as 4x6 inch and thin so that they...
Forum: General Crafting August 23rd 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Cynthia&nana
making felt hats

On Aug 21, 9:25 pm, Allan Adler wrote:
(Carol S.) writes:
I've never made felt myself, but I think it might be worth a try with
the cotton...
Forum: Marketplace April 17th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Cynthia&nana
To all knitters & book collectors

Good Day,
This is a special just for you. I am destashing my knitting room and
am selling my lightly used copy of Alice Starmore's Book of Fair Isle
Knitting- It's a hardcover, bought in1990 and was...
Forum: General Crafting October 17th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Cynthia&nana
LOOK !! Ponchos LOOK !!

LOOK !! I've added 2 new Poncho patterns and a mother and daughter
matching set. LOOK !! Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter so
you'll be notified about new items and Sales.

Cynthia...
Forum: Marketplace October 6th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.marketplace