Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Puttsy
Forum: Quilting October 5th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Puttsy
Sharon Schamber

Sorry here is the web page. http://craftsanity.com/?p=847

"Puttsy" wrote in message
I subscribe to 2 or 3 quilt related...
Forum: Quilting October 5th 08, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Puttsy
Sharon Schamber

I subscribe to 2 or 3 quilt related podcasts. I started listening to
CraftSanity last night and she had an interview with Sharon Schamber.. It
was really interesting. Thought some of you might...
Forum: Quilting September 17th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Puttsy
snowball and 16 patch

Thought I would share a video I just made of my granddaughter quilting a
snowball and 9 patch quilt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtz_ceKvcso

Pat in Sacramento area

"Pati C."...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Puttsy
Granny's Quilt

The only thing I have from my great- grandmother is a Crazy Quilt. It is
kind of tattered and worn, but I get tears when I look at the beautiful
embroidery stitches. And I have a grandmothers...
Forum: Quilting June 7th 08, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Puttsy
experience question

How do you download EQ6 patterns from your blog? Thanks Pat

"SewVeryCreative" wrote in message
Well, it was. I...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Puttsy
Looking for a Redwork Design

Maybe someone here can help me find a Redwork Pattern that I saw used in the
center of a little girls quilt. I will try to describe the design. It was
a little girl with a curl on each side of...
Forum: Quilting November 24th 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Puttsy
Quilting Podcasts

I like the FoodGuru, Bonnies Cretive Quilting, Material Mama, Sew Forth Now
and Tech5.

"WitchyStitcher" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting November 24th 07, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Puttsy
Quilting Podcasts

Anne you are right. I found out about them by downloading iTunes first. It
is just easier for me to listen or watch on iPod in my car or bedtime rather
then at a computer.
Pat
"Anne Rogers"...
Forum: Quilting November 24th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Puttsy
Quilting Podcasts

I decided last week I needed an Ipod. I am a gadget person and 72 years
old. I subscribed to Alex Anderson's and two or 3 others. Do any of you
gals know of any I have missed?

PS also the...
Forum: Quilting November 16th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Puttsy
This is a Test

Ok thanks

"SewVeryCreative" ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom wrote in message
pcquilterAThotmailDOTcom and puttsyATorganizedDOTcom.

"Puttsy"...
Forum: Quilting November 16th 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Puttsy
This is a Test

You can see 2 addresses? Can you tell me what they are?
thanks
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message

Well, I can SEE your post has two...
Forum: Quilting November 16th 07, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Puttsy
This is a Test

Sorry guys I am trying to set up this Newsgroup to not show my real e-mail
address. I think I may have it figured out, but when I try to reply to a
message I get a box that pops up saying a...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12