Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mary
Forum: Rubberstamps August 27th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 1
Posted By mary
Tips for Finding Discounted Retired Stampin Up Stamps

On 28 jul, 16:43, amy wrote:
Hi,

I want to invite everyone to checkout my squidoo info page on tips for
finding retired stampin up rubber stamps. There is all kind of...
Forum: Rubberstamps August 27th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By mary
Heat Set Crafter's Pigment Ink

On 1 ago, 23:07, "Connie \(Kendall\) Bartley"
wrote:
You might think it is costly, but invest in a heat gun. I have had mine for
over 8 years and it is still going...
Forum: Rubberstamps August 27th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps,rec.crafts.scrapbooks,alt.crafts.scrapbooks
Replies: 1
Posted By mary
AD: 1001 Rubber Stamp Stores now listed

On 2 ago, 20:02, Bunch Of Fun wrote:
Hello everyone!

I just finished the August update and there are now 1001 rubber stamp
stores listed (2 fewer stores since last...
Forum: Rubberstamps August 27th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 1
Posted By mary
AD: Free rubber stamp advertising & company listing

On 15 ago, 23:01, Bunch Of Fun wrote:
Place a free ad promoting your rubber stamping related website on this site:

http://www.rubberstampads.com/

Thousands of...
Forum: Rubberstamps August 27th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 1
Posted By mary
Ad:Retired Stampin Up and Other Rubber Stamp Deals At My Store

On 21 ago, 16:43, amy wrote:
Hi, Please check out this week's deals and specials atwww.BuyRubberStamp. com.

120 wooden stamp mounts various sizes...
Forum: Rubberstamps August 27th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By mary
Invite to Stamping Supply Sales

On 23 ago, 15:21, Wicked wrote:
I wanted to let everyone know I have a Yahoo! Group called Stamping
Supply Sales:

On 23 ago, 15:21, Wicked wrote:
I wanted to let everyone know I have a Yahoo! Group called Stamping
Supply Sales:
Forum: Rubberstamps August 27th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps

On 23 ago, 15:21, Wicked wrote:
I wanted to let everyone know I have a Yahoo! Group called Stamping
Supply Sales:
Forum: Rubberstamps August 27th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 1
Posted By mary
FA: 30 Stampin' Up stamp sets

On 26 ago, 03:03, Denise